Vanoss- Overcome

I'm going to be the snotty teen in the flashback and all, don't worry guys I love all of you.

"There is nothing to watch!" I complained while looking at all the Netflix shows, I already watched.

My front door slams open, I jumped up to my feet on alarm. I grabbed the first thing I saw, which was a Xbox controller.

I heard the person come closer.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Eyy!" I heard.

I actually jumped at the voice, I did not know they would respond.

But the person that walked into the living room was my best friend, Evan.

"Oh, god you scared me!" I said putting a hand up to my heart.

"Sorry- wait. You were going to fend me off with a controller?" Evan laughed.

"Yes, it could hurt."

He stood there dumfounded.

"Anyways, I got some of your mail again." Evan said.

Oh, also he is in the apartment next to mine.

"That old fart needs new glasses or something." I joked.

He handed we four envelopes.

"Bills, bills, junk, and Oh!" I said out loud.

I didn't even bother looking at who it was from, I ripped that baby open.

"You have been invited to bring Bryce Mquaid and Mayce Nieuwenhuis together. "

I stopped ready right there, Evan noticed because he said something,

"What? Do you know them?"

I looked up to him, cuz he was standing and all.

"Uh yeah, Bryce is a childhood friend of mine." I queitly said.

"What's so bad about that!"

"He ditched me because him and mayce were dating. I tried to get our friendship back, but Mayce always got in the way. She hates me, she told me herself."

"Well I say you go, show Mayce what (y/n) has turned out to be."

"What, a lazy Netflix watcher?"

"No, you work at a local farm. You are going to college, at a high college ecpecially. And that you have a tough friend that can beat her up."

I sat back in the couch, reading further.

"It's on the 18th, I have to work the early shift. So I guess I can go for the reception. Oh! I can bring a plus one." I said.

"I can party!" Evan asked.

-Time skip-

I sat in the passenger seat of Evans car. I just stared at the building in front of me.

"I can't do this!?" I said.

"You can, you can reunite with Bryce. Try and avoid Mayce at all costs. Don't worry about a thing, I'm here for you. I know she hurt you." Evan said.

"I don't know Evan. What if I fall or something?"

"I won't let you fall."

"I don't feel like I belong here, her squad is probably all here ready to tear me apart. Ugh I feel ugly."

Evan pulled down the mirror from the car ceiling.

"Look in the mirror, your beautiful. So beautiful. "