I_am_Wildcat- Bullies

Wildcat and are like elementary sweethearts. We fake dated in elementary school, secretly dated in middle school, and now we're happily dating in highschool, and everybody knows it.

But a group of people don't like any of it. The jocks, they push us down to our butts because they think gaming is overrated. They caused alot of problems in my life, and I feel like soon I'm going to tell them off. They try to get Tyler on the team, but his heart pumps for video games.

Life is life man.

Ringgggg

I gathered my math materials and left the class room. I walked over to my locker when I see Tyler leaning up against it.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He says.

"I gotta grab my art project so I can work on it over the weekend."

"Alright!"

I grabbed my backpack and put it over my shoulders. We both walked away from my locker, Tyler's hand finding mine.

We walked to the art room and I saw my painting of a sunset on a table.

I grabbed it and we walked out of the class room to the deserted hallway.

"They know how to clear out when it's the weekend." Tyler laughs.

"I know." I say.

We turn a corner and I see four people of the football team in a line staring at us. The quarter back smiled and cracked him knuckles.

"Guys look it's the nerds of the school." He says.

They all circle around us.

"What's this?" One asks.

And he forces my painting out of my hands.

"Unhand that you filthy animal!" I yell.

"It's so good. Shame if it would get a hole in it." He says.

I tightened my fists, pretty sure my knuckles were white.

"She's like a little puppy when she's mad." The quarter back said.

I tried to swing at him but Tyler grabbed my hands.

He let go and stared at each and every football player.

"Seems like we crossed the line again for being nothing more than who we are." Tyler sighed.

I looked at him weirdly, but he got ready to say something again.

"There's more of us were everywhere." Tyler says.

"Yeah like Moo snuckle, terrorisor vanoss, mini Ladd. Ha! What are they going to do block me on YouTube!" A tall man says.

They can not offend MY best friends.

"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this we can end it all." Tyler said stepping forward and looking at me.

"All you'll ever be is a fading memory of a bully, make you on the choke while we hang you on the ropes, so lonely. Push you to the dirt, till the words don't hurt, can YOU hear me!? No one's going to cry on the very day you die, your a bully." I said also stepping forward.

The group of men took a step back.

"Think it through, you can't undo. Whenever I see see black and blue, I feel the past I share the bruise." I said.

"MY head is clear, MY voice is strong. I'm right here to write the wrong." Tyler said raising his voice.

The group was exchanging worried glances. Tyler and I just smirked.

They all started clearing out. Once they were gone it was just Tyler, my painting, and I.

Our hands found each other and we walked out of the school proud.

(Extended story since so short)

We got back at our shared apartment.

"Craig texted me wanting to know if we wanted to play some Black opps?"Tyler asked.

"Sure." I said.

I sat at my desk and Tyler sat at his across the room. Just so we don't hear each other as much.

I joined Tyler's call.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Tyler laughed.

He then joined Craig's call with moo, Brian, vanoss, and Delirious.

"Sup stupids." Tyler said.

"Dude. You stood up for us!" Brian said.

"What are you talking about." I asked.

"Your video went viral. You stood up to the football jocks!" Vanoss said.

I went on YouTube and yep I saw 'i am wildcat and (YouTube name) fight back!'

"Over ten billion views and we just got back home." I sighed.

I heard Tyler sighed too.

"Well yeah we would stand up for you because your idiots, my idiots." I said.

"Wait whys Delirious here?" Tyler asked.

Everyone just broke down laughing.

"Cuz he stupid!" Craig said.

"No you all love me!" Delirious yelled.

"Debatable." Moo said.

Our life after that got so much better. No more bullies. And also my channel hit 14 million subscribers. I also had someone pay ten thousand for my sunset painting, and people are asking for more.

And in four days I'm going to say "I do".

And yes Tyler proposed, I didn't see it either. He doesn't care that were young, true love lasts forever. Young love baby!

Comment how I did plz. :) I know it's bad it just the song is great, oh shoutout if you get the name and the band of the song right. Good luck my sweet potatoes.