Basically I do wrk - switching sides

My clan and I have solved 409 cases. Some of murders, rapes, suicide, and even robbery. So we're like the super heros of Los Santos. I'm so happy to help the city.

But my personal life isn't all that great. My dad just died of cancer, my mom I don't even know her, and my older brother moved to live with his girlfriend. So I'm all alone in the world.

My crew is really all the family I have.

Since we don't have to go out tonight I decided to watch some (favorite show).

I cuddled with my fuzziest blanket and my cat ghost. He is a bright white cat.

He purred in my face. The rest of the crew is at the bar. I really don't like drinking. All I need is ghost and a movie or whatever.

In the middle of the show I was getting hungry for some grapes. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of grapes out.

My eyes started closing, and I all of a sudden started feeling sleepy.

"Sleeping gas!" I said before falling asleep.

-awaking-

I lifted my head up and checked my surroundings. Yup I've been kidnapped. I'm laying on a old dirty bed.

Ug I must of hit my head when I fell.

"Morning sunshine." I hear.

I tensed at the voice.

"W-whos there?" I asked.

"For a gang leader I thought you would be a lot tougher." The voice said again.

A tall man walked up to the light. I sat up from the bed. I felt really weak.

"Names Marcel." The man said.

"I don't care. Where am I!?" I yelled.

"Well your in our base."

"Our?"

"My gang and I. We have each of your crew members. Each of them are on board to joining gangs. All we need is you on board."

"I'm as tough as a box of rocks."

"I know that. Since you don't react to love or emotional pain. I guess we have to go with physical pain."

"Try me."

He pulled out brass knuckles.

"Wuss." I said.

I got up from the bed slowly and held a fist.

"Someone is still sleepy huh?" Marcel said.

"No I'm not I'm perfectly fine." I said.

He swings at me but I slowly duck. I tumble a little bit but I regain myself.

"We will try this again. Join our crew or not?" Marcel asked.

"Never." I said.

"Well the rest of your crew is with us. So I guess your the only one in your crew."

"So be it."

I swing at him but I tripped on my foot and I fell over. What is with my body? Stupid sleeping gas got me messed up.

Marcel flops me over on my back and puts his foot on my stomach.

"I'll be back. Try not to go anywhere." Marcel said.

I started to feel sleepy. Oh god not again.

He gets down on my level and kisses my cheek before I fall asleep again.

-awake-

Ugh he need to stop using that! I feel so weak and tired.

"Morning again." Marcel said.

I try to lift my head up, but it won't.

"I guess you have to join us now. If I gas you one more time you might die. So I guess welcome to the crew!" Marcel said.

He pulls me up to my feet and wraps his arm around my waist. I wrapped my arm around his neck (not choking lol). He walks me out of the room to a dim lit hallway.

We slowly walk down the hallway to a lounge. I see my crew hanging out with men of Marcels crew.

"Woah what happened to you!" (B/f/n) (best friend name) said.

I just gave her a look.

Marcel sat me down on a couch and handed me a monster. It was hard to hold it but I downed it quickly. Feeling way better.

I felt my strength coming back. Thanks monster!

Marcel sits next to me on the couch.

I look all around the room and see my crew flirting with their 'torcher' guy.

"Hey man what happened with you last night. Mine was great, she was great." A man with brown hair said.

"Tyler leave me alone." Marcel said.

"Well she looks Tuckered out. What did you do to her!? I think she wants revenge!"

I looked at everyone in the room then at Marcel and Tyler.

"You know what. Your right. Come on Marcel or do you need some sleeping gas." I said.

The room went quite.

Marcel turned bright red.

"You- you gave her sleeping gas!" Tyler said.

I grabbed Marcels hand and dragged him to where I was held captive.

*Wink* *Wink*

Lol.
Words:794