Fourzer0seven- Crazy Girl

I'm not sure what this is, so be warned

"buddy, talk to her! You just got into a little fight! Tomorrow you guys will be snuggling up against each other. But all you have to do is appologize to her!" Marcel said through the phone.

"Your right. I shouldn't have yelled at her or even walked out. I feel stupid." I sighed out.

"Just go and talk to her. Call me back when it's all okay!"

"Okay, talk to you later."

I hung up the phone and pulled out of the Walmart parking lot. I love that girl to death, why did I even yell at her! Just because she was she was going out with some guys! Ugh, I didn't even bother asking her anything, I just assumed.

I pulled up to our shared house. Seeing all the lights off, except for the bedroom light.

I got out of my car and walked up the steps. The door was unlocked, so I just walked through the door.

I made my way to the bedroom, hearing soft sobs.

"Baby why you wanna cry? You really oughta know that I, just have to walk away sometimes." I said.

"I thought you left me forever." (Y/n) spoke through tears.

"We're gonna do what lovers do. We're gonna have a fight or two. But I ain't changing my mind."

"What? Like leaving me?"

"Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you? And I wouldn't dream of goin' nowhere. Silly woman, come here, let me hold you. Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy girl."

She slowly rises off the bed and comes into my arm.

"I love you too." She spoke.

"I wouldn't last a single day, I'd probably just fade away. Without you, I'd lose my mind. Before you ever came along I was living life all wrong. Smartest thing I ever did was make you mine." I said.

I leaned my head on top of hers.

"I'm happy I'm yours also." (Y/n) softly laughs.

We stand there for a good ten minutes. Hearing each others heartbeat. I made the first sound.

"Come on, let's get some sleep." I said carrying her to bed.

Yeah.....