I_am_Wildcat - persuit

Dinner with my closest friends, best part of my day. Well also because I don't pay for any of it. I make sure to get the most expensive thing on the menu, nobody has noticed anything.

This dinner has been weird though. Tyler, Evan, and Delirious have been talking in hushed voices. Craig took this chance to talk my ear off. That man can talk for years if he could.

"Honey, are you ready now?" Tyler asks finally turning to me.

"Yes." I said slapping my belly.

"Evan, Delirious, and Brian need a ride. They are going to sit in the back seat, we just have to move the dog cage."

"Fine with me, just don't let Delirious sit behind me. He always pokes his finger in my ear."

"Yes I already know that. Wanna drive?"

"I'm guessing you don't want to, but I'm not complaining."

"Love you."

I rolled my eyes as I threw my jacket on. This man is going to be the death of me.

Tyler handed me the truck keys. He actually tossed them which flew past me right into Marcels soup. Now there is soup all over the place.

I quickly grabbed the keys and took my leave. Marcel would forgive me, I'm his Friday the 13th buddy.

I wiped the keys clean of chicken noodle soup. I tried the ignition and it started.

I looked in the review mirror and saw Evan in the seat behind me.

"Who's first?" Tyler asks.

"I am, but it's about ten miles away." Brian said.

"Yeah, why do we eat dinner at a diner that's so far away from where we all live?"

"Because we are YouTubers, not smart college People." I said leaving the diner parking lot.

I looked up into the sky seeing a beautiful sunset. It was actually still bright out, that's the glory of July nights.

I pull up to the freeway, seeing one car. One car! They were far behind us.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Not here." Delirious says.

I glance at him before turning back to the road.

"I don't need any of your sassy remarks sir." I said.

"Yes mom." Delirious says.

"Anyone know any jokes?" Brian said out if the blue.

"I know one!" I pipped up.

"Let's hear it. This one has to be good." Tyler said.

"Okay. How do you make a egg roll?"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"No idea." Brian said.

"You push it!" I said.

There was akward silence until Delirious cracked up.

"I get it!" He laughs.

I glanced in the review mirrors seeing a suv behind me. I turned into the left lane so they can pass. They didn't pass me, instead they went behind us.

"This guy must be a road rage kind of guy." I muttered.

"What, you say something honey?" Tyler asks.

I shook my head no. Tyler hates when I get road rage. All because I get it all the time.

I accelerated a tad bit, leaving the SUV a far bit behind.