Four0Seven- Bosses sidekick 2

I was hoping the gang would strike sooner, NOT THREE DAYS WITH NO SHOW! Great friends I tell ya, great friends.

The door to my cell opened, Logan walked in.

"Time for you to answer questions, truthfully." Logan said.

He pulled up a chair, sitting in front of me. He pulled out the gag.

"Alright (y/n), why was Evan going to come after me on the Emmy's night? Well even if I was there." Logan laughed.

I just glared at him, not wanting to answer.

I got slapped on the cheek.

"Your going to answer me! Your life is up to me now!" Logan said.

I looked at him again. We locked eyes, just glaring at each other.

"You irritate me." Logan said.

He then slapped me on the cheek, multiple times. I tasted a matallic taste in my mouth, blood, great.

"Look what you did! You have blood on my hand! Great. But you don't look good either." Logan said.

I glared at him again. And I felt blood on my cheek dripping on my shoulder.

"SCOTTY!" Logan yelled.

The door opened and a tall brown haired man walked through the door.

"Yes sir." I'm guessing Scotty said.

"Clean her up, I'm going to move her to a different location." Logan said.

Logan glared at me before leaving the room, leaving Scotty and I alone.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I whispered.

"I do. I don't like him hurting you, your to innocent to get beat up."

I glanced at the male. He was smiling huge, dimples showing.

"I'll get you cleaned up." He said.

He brought out a first aid kit and cleaned up my cheek.

"SCOTT YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!" Logan yelled while walking into the room.

Scotty looked at me before leaving.

"Now, it's time to move." Logan said.

He untied me so I could get up. But I'm guessing for precautions he tied my hands back together behind my back, he put like a metal clamp around my throat which had a leash, and a bag over my head so I wouldn't leave. But I also had a gag back in my mouth.

"Let's move, the place has em crawling. SCOTT!" Logan yelled.

"I'm um here sir." Scotty said.

"Your going to be in charge of her, so your going to have a hand handcuffed to her. I can't lose her, she's my ticket out if here."

"Y-yes sir."

I heard the sound of handcuffs locking and one being put on my wrists.

We started walking again, up some stairs.

I heard gunshots and by instinct I ducked.

"He's dead!" Scotty yelled happily.

Scotty pulled me up the stairs. Where are Logan's men? And why is everybody so scared.

"Safe." Scotty said.

I'm guessing we made it to the place we wanted to go, because I heard cars honking and I felt the night sky.

"Helicopter should be here soon, then you and I are safe from here." Scotty said.

"Or so you thought!" I heard a Irish bastard say.

Scotty pulled me backwards. I could tell we were by the edge because we stopped walking.

"Brian please!" Scotty said pushing me behind him.

"I just want her!" Brian said.

I jumped when I heard the sound of gun shots.

"Sir give us (y/n), if not I won't hesitate to kill you." I hear Tyler say.

I tried talking but the gag stopped me from speaking. What do I do? This man saved my life.

I did the most helpful thing I could do, when I heard a gunshot I ran in front of Scotty.

I felt pain in my left lung.

"What did you do!" Scotty yelled.

I feel to the ground, but Scotty quickly pulled me towards him. The bag was ripped off of my face. I saw Scotty first.

"Help me get her to the helicopter! We have to get her to the hospital!" Scotty yelled.

Tyler ran over to me and helped me into the helicopter.

"Only one more passenger can fit, (y/n) who would you like." Evan asked.

I looked at Tyler and than Scotty.

I made my choice.

I pointed at Scotty.

Bad ending