I Am Wildcat- Night train

"-im not saying you need to pay it now, but you need to pay me that four million by the end of the week. If not then I'm coming after you.' I yelled into the phone then soon closing it.

I Climbed up the stairs to the train. People stared at me while I went to my seat in the back.

I sat down next to my cauluge.

"Evening (y/n)" Bryce said.

"Hello Bryce, I just ended a call. Sark said he will give us the money by the end of the week." I say.

"He's always late, why do we even still supply him."

I shake my head and look out at the night.

Let me introduce myself. My name is (y/n) Mquaid. Bryce and I have this huge company that we run our selves, (what ever you want). It's a sibling company. We're pretty rich so people respect us, only because we give it to charity.

"We might have a new customer. Names Felix, he has a huge company, also alot of money." Bryce said.

"Awesome! See this is why your great for this company, I don't know what I would do without you." I say messing up his hair.

"I'm going to get some sleep, you should too. It's going to be a long night."

I nodded slightly and leaned my head on Bryce's shoulder.

I fell asleep to Bryce's breathing.

-Time skip-

I moved slightly only to fall sideways. My eyes shot open to see no Bryce, and all the lights are on. Don't trains turn the lights off at a certain time?

"Bryce?" I call out.

I waited for about a minute, untill I got scared.

I got up from my seat and went to a different cart behind the one we were on now, which was abandoned.

I opened the door and saw Bryce tied up. A strange man in a bunny hoodie was carresing Bryce's cheek.

"Bryce?" I say.

Bryce turned in my direction, tears falling from his eyes. This man was going to take advantage of him!?

I ran full speed at bunny man, only to be kicked full blown at the door, which broke and I fell in the train cart I was first in.

People around me screamed and asking me if I'm okay.

I nice young girl brought me back up to my feet.

"Someone get the conductor, please." I choke out.

Pain. That's all I felt.

"Honey, the conductor is dead." A man said behind me.

People gasped.

I turned to be face to face with a man in a owl mask.

"What do you want owl boy." I say.

"Don't! They are the top killers, vanoss and crew." A man said next to me.

A man showed up behind owl boy, eagle man.

Eagle man ran full speed towards me, I quickly grabbed the closest thing to me -which was a serving tray- and hit eagle man.

Eagle man was passed out on the floor.

"Your crazy! Are you asking for a death wish!?!" The same man asked.

"So? You got a little fire in ya?" Owl boy asks.

My bag has a pistol in it, don't judge, I do have enemy's.

I slowly took a step back. But I hit a rock hard chest.

I turned around to see a man in a pig mask.

I kinda laughed.

"Is this like holloween? Hold on let me go get my costume! Oh wait, it's not  holloween. What do you guys want!" I yell out.

To get my gun I have to go around Piggy.

"We heard the little call you had earlier, four million dollars! Wow what are we going to do with that!" Piggy says.

"For your information that's for charity! Christmas presents for kids who don't get em. So your not going to  get your dirty hands on that money. So you should get leave, nobody wants you here." I say poking piggy.

"Princess has a mouth, didn't know you had it in ya."

"For your information, your annoying. And what do you want with my brother?"

"My friend, Ohm took an interest in him. Oh and you don't want to go in there."

"Why?"

"Not saying."

"That's my baby brother!"

I pushed all my weight on piggy, pushing him out of the way, and him to the ground.

I ran to my bag and grabbed out my pistol. I pointed it at piggy, who was now on his feet again.

"Got some fire in ya? I like this part of you, show me the monster." Piggy said.

Without thinking, I pulled the trigger.

It striked in piggy's shoulder.

Piggy then started laughing.

"If Ohm can keep bryce, can I have her?" Piggy asked owl boy.

Owl boy nodded.

"Delirious, please." Piggy said.

I turned around me and saw a man in a Hockey mask.

I then was knocked out with the butt of a gun.

The only thought I had, was Bryce.