Mini Ladd - Triggered

"(y/n)! Get your stream ready! Mine is already started!" Craig yelled from his office.

"Love you too Craig!" I yelled back.

"Love you!"

I pressed the record button on my computer, starting my stream. Four hundred joined right away, but the number was still climbing.

"Hello! Today Craig and I are going to play some Friday the 13 with some randoms." I say to the camera.

I entered the game and joined Craig's party.

"Wassup my beautiful girlfriend and her stream!" Craig greeted.

The chat responded with hi and hello.

"Let's do dis!" I said.

Craig joined a game. We stayed in the lobby because the people in it looked like they spoke English. No Russian gamertags.

The match started, showing the young man get killed. Then my favorite character showed up, battle Chad.

"Okay, hey friends!" I smiled.

About five people meet up together, one of which was Craig.

I started, "everyone! Quiet down! Qu-"

"Nobody is talking, idiot." A man named fillycheesestake said.

I turned my character towards him, not saying a word.

"You gotta problem?" I ask.

"Yeah! You have terrible youtube content." Fillycheesestake laughed.

"Her boyfriend is right behind you. Let me tell you something, I spawned by a gun. I'm not afraid to shoot it." Craig said, causing me to smile.

"Chill out. It was a joke."

"Better be. If not your brains are going to get splattered everywhere."

"Don't worry about that guy. I love your channel, my favorite video was when you got to prank Craig. The best prank was when you woke him up with eggs to the face." Typical_woman said.

"Oh thanks." I laughed.

Without realizing it, Jason teleported in the little circle we formed. He grabbed the first person he saw, which was me. I didn't have anything to fight him off.

"Craig! Shoot him!" I said.

He did what I told him, but he missed. He missed miserably. He shot me! How could you even miss a big target like Jason!

I sat back in my chair as I spectated Craig through the match.

-time skip-

I'm so bored right now! Watching Craig hide from Jason is boring. I need to do something, and this fidget spinner isn't helping.

I looked at my chat and decided to look at some comments.

"I can't scare Craig, he is concentrating on the game. Wait. That's a perfect Idea! Everyone go on Craig's stream. But of course come back to mine." I laughed.

I got up from my chair and leave my office. Being quiet is the hardest part, all because the floor is squeaky.

I make it to Craig's office. I slowly open the door seeing he is hiding from Jason in a house.

I walked behind Craig. I first waved to the stream. He has ten thousand people watching him, perfect.

I walk up to him and touch his arms. The room was filled with really girly screams. I don't think I laughed that hard in my life.

"(Y/n)!" Craig cried out.

"My stream told me." I shrugged.

"Ugh, I can't believe you.