Vanoss- Christmas edition

Love the drawing girl!!!! Shoutout to you. Vanotica

Btw this story is strange, idk what to think about it.

----------------------------------------

When (y/n) buys the perfect red dress for the company's Christmas party, it goes more wrong then right- at first.

---------------------------------------

"Have you ever thought it's because I like you?" Evan yelled.

(Y/n)'s train of thought derailed. All of his complaints about her co-worker asking her out to lunch took a new light. His insistence that she had to ride home with him morphed from chauvinistic implication that she wasn't savvy enough to ride the bus at night into something different. No, there was no excuse for the way he made her feel back at the party.

"You hate the way I'm dressed and made me feel horrible at our company Christmas party, because your allegedly in love with me?" She spits out.

"I'm so sorry for making you feel that way. I wanted tonight to go way better, but you in that dress....." he trails off.

"What!"

She said looking down at her dress. She thought the dress was perfect when she saw it in the store. It was a combination of Christmas and sexy. But maybe she was wrong, what if she looked like trash.

"What about my dress, and for you to know I saved two months for!" Her voice was still angry, but there was a hint if sadness.

Evans hands fisted at his side's. He couldn't even look at her when he answered.

"Every man out there can't stop staring at you in that dress, it's killing me."

(Y/n) smiled for the first time the whole night. But she wasn't going to let him so easily.

"You seem to be able to resist looking at me pretty easily." She speaks.

"It's not that easy!" He said turning his hungry gaze to her. "It's just if I look at you to long." He continued as he spoke. "I wouldn't be able to stop myself from doing this."

In one Swift motion his arm encircled her waist as his cupped the back of her neck, and he kissed her. His kiss was passionate. It took her breath away. They pulled away from each other, locking eyes. They didn't loose each other's embrace either.

She knew he was waiting for her to say. For a minute she was speechless, but she smiled and said "This just became my favorite dress."

"I think it's time to take you home and to take it off." Evan said as he lead    (y/n) to his car. "But don't worry, you will be able to wear it when we go out for New years."

(Y/n) smiled to herself as they walked to the car. Shed always been on Santa's nice list. Maybe this year, thanks to the dress, she has a shot at being naughty.

I.....um......well......ah yeah.

So um Marry Christmas to all! More Christmas one shots coming up. Could someone draw more pictures *cough* *cough* vanotica *cough*

Sorry, guess I had something in my throat.

No but seriously could someone draw either (both) Nogla and ohm. Tell me if you do.