Bryce Mcquaid - Targeted (2)

Bryce's POV

The way she acts with the other guys is different with the way she acts with me. Why? I don't understand.

When she was with Tyler she seemed happy. I just want her to look at me like she does to Tyler.

Wait

Does she like Tyler? Tyler is so mean, he is the bad boy if the group. Does she like bad boys?

I guess there is only one way of finding out.

"Everyone in the meeting room!" Evan called.

I turned on my heal and headed to the meeting room. The thought still in my mind.

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat down in a chair. I was unsure on what Evan had to say, probably is some bad news.

"Okay guys." Evan spoke up. "With this Information that Bryce and (y/n) got we have to be careful. Another gang threatened (y/n) and this gang. So we have to be careful on what we do. The other gang knows every secret we have due to a dear person to me."

Evan put his head in his hands, he looked so weak. It pains me seeing him in this state.

"So what are we going to do? Storm into the gangs base?" Brock asked.

Evans head shot up.

"No. We are going to forget about all of this drama and go to a club. I need to get drunk." Evan smiled.

"That's the spirit!" Brian cheered.

"Let's meet at Blue and White club downtown. I think eight o'clock is okay. I will see you all there."

Evan left, leaving everyone in a shocked state.

"What just happened?" Craig asks looking at everyone.

"He's gone insane." I sighed out.

"I agree. If Evan is in a weak state with this gang knowing everything about us, we are doomed. They know our boss is weak, so they think we are weak." Delirious says.

"We have to look out for each other. If you have to go home, go with someone from the group. We don't need anyone getting hurt. We protect this group because we are family!" Tyler said getting up and leaving.

"Okay guys, pair up." Delirious says.

I glanced at Ohm and nod. He nods back, knowing we can't separate from each other. Ohm and I live together, so that plan works out perfectly.

"Watch out guys, okay." Nogla says to us before leaving with Brian.

"So what about Evan?" I ask.

"We do what he says. He needs a break and so we do. We also know there are a few people that will watch for us, the non alcoholics. Ahem. Brock, Bryce, (y/n). You are our eyes and ears." Delirious says looking at each of us.

"Will do. That's my specialty." I smile.

He nods before going to Evans office. I glanced at each male in the room.

"I'll see you guys later." I say as I leave with Ohm.

We get into his car and we drive towards his house. The only noise in the car was the police scanner on the dash board. I glanced at ohm and see him with a slight frown.

"Don't think about this stupid gang, okay. I want you to go wild tonight, don't stress out." I say to my brother.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." He says glancing over at me.