Terrorisor- loving lately

Brian.

Boyfriend of 3 years just dumped me. And all he said was 'there is someone else'. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

I thought he was happy in our relationship. But I guess not.

All I see on his Instagram is pictures of him and another girl. That hurts my heart more. I guess love blinded me.

I set my phone down on my bed and I proceed to look for a movie on Netflix. But I've seen mostly all of them. Ugh. Why? What is wrong with me!? Am I ugly?

My phone dings. I pick it up and I see Brian posted another picture on Instagram.

It was a picture of the sky with the caption"where did I go wrong."

What?

Then my phone started ringing. The caller ID said 'Stupid ex'. Sorry I was angry.

What does he want.

I picked it up.

"What." I harshly said.

"Uh hi can I talk to you?" He asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"I bet your having a real good time, but I hate to think what your doing tonight. And who your holding close, I don't really wanna know. Who have you been loving lately, who have you been calling baby."

"No its....."

"I guess you got the best of me. I guess you thought I'd never see. You know it's so hard to believe how we came down. Like we were nothing baby, who you been loving lately?"

"Babe I'm sorry. Please give me another chance!"

"I thought that I could trust the way we made love, you made me feel. It was something real. Now everything you said lying in our bed, like shattered glass against my back. The way you got me just blows my mind, didn't care enough to say goodbye."

"Please."

"Goodbye Brian."

I ended the call and threw my phone against the wall. It felt so good to tell him what I think!

Now I can get a good night's rest.

Words:332