Wildcat- All because of Brock (part ¹)

"Alright. I can't believe she did that, don't worry I will cheer you up. I'll see you in five minutes. Bye, love you." I spoke into the phone.

I got up from my spot on the couch and headed towards the door.

But two hands blocked my way of moving.

"Who is he!" My boyfriend Tyler said

"Why should you care." I said

"Well are are dating you know!"

"Doesn't feel like it."

I quickly shut my mouth, because right after that he slapped me across the cheek.

I ducked under his arms and bolted towards the door.

Tears were filling up my vision.

I started to grab the door handle.

"Where you going?" Tyler yelled.

"I'm leaving." I say looking over my shoulder.

"No you ain't! You are going to stay here with me like what a normal girlfriend should do. Not secretly go over to another man's house. Who is he!"

He grabbed my phone out of my back pocket.

"All these messages of asking each other how your day is! And saying I love you! So you were cheating!" Tyler yelled.

I heard the sound of ringing. And a males voice picking up.

"Hello! (Y/n) hey! You still coming, I really need to cheer up!" The voice said.

Then Tyler ended the call.

"Your cheating on me with Brock!? Oh he is going to get it! He is really dumb to mess with me and my girl" Tyler said.

I was over edge now. I push past him and walk towards our shared bedroom. Tyler was following me.

"Oh you going to live with him now." Tyler said.

I quickly shut the door before he could get in the room.

I sat on the bed and started crying. This has been going on for over four months. Each time he was getting more physical.

You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe? When your with them, neither one of you know what hit em. Got the warm fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills. Used to get em now your sick of looking at em.

I pull out my suitcase and throw my clothes in it. I also smash mine amd Tyler's photo of us together.

I open the door and push past him again.

"You are not leaving to live with Brock, you are going to stay with me or else-" Tyler started.

"Or your going to hit me? No I don't think so." I said.

I opened the door and looked out.

"Just so you know, Brock is my cousin. He is getting over a break up, so I'm joining him to celebrate." I said.

I walked over to my car and set my bag on the sidewalk. I unlocked my car.

"Baby please come back. It wasn't you it was me. Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems." Tyler said on the door step.

I looked at him.

"No, this is what happens when a tornado meets a volcano." I said.

"Come inside, pick your bags off the sidewalk. Don't you hear my sincerity in my voice when I talk? Look me in my eyeball, next time I'm mad I'll aim it at the dry wall."

"Next time!?! There will be no next time."

"I apologize."

"Even though those are lies."

I got in the car and pulled out of the drive way. Tyler was already in the house looking outside, angry and sad.

I guess that is why they call it window pane.

I should just delete wattpad lol.