I_am_Wildcat- Here without you.

Tyler's pov
I stood in front of the rock, letting it catch my tears.

I traced my fingers across the lettering. Like most days.

A hundred days have made me older, since the last time that I saw your pretty face.

I lost weight, I lost my subscribers on YouTube. But worst of all, I lost the love of my life.

A thousand likes have made me colder, and I don't think I can look at this the same.

My friends said that all will be okay, but its not. She's dead, nothing is the same.

I'm here without you baby. But your still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby all the time.

She never left my mind, she never will.

I'm here without you baby. But your still with me in my dreams, and Tonight it's only you and me.

There was no one out here right now, knowing it's only midnight.

The miles just keep rollin' as the people leave their way to say hello.

People always stop me to ask me if I'm okay, but they don't care. They don't know how I feel.

I heard this life is overrated but I hope that it gets better as we go.

I think I'm going to join you tonight. Nobody will care.

I'm here without​ you baby but your still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.

When I close my eyes at night, all I see is you. I can't touch you, feel your kiss because it's just a dream.

I'm here without you baby, but your still with me in my dreams. And tonight girl is the only you an me.

I just miss you so much, six months is a long time to be away from you.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go. It's hard but it won't take away my love.

I can't stop loving you.

And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done. It's hard but it won't take away my love.

I will never stop loving you.

I couldn't think anymore, I grabbed the gun out of my back pocket.

"This is for you honey." I said.

I pointed the gun at my head, putting my finger on the trigger.

And I pulled it.

Joining the love of my life, my right hand, my everything: (y/n) (l/n)