I_Am_Wildcat & Vanoss

"But Evan I don't want to!" I say.

"It's fine. Ohm, Tyler, and I are right behind you. And don't forget the camera on your ear." Evan said.

I looked at the two boys behind Evan. They looked scared out of their mind. Why did I not take the dare. Now I have to do whatever Evan tells me to do, which is go to the abandoned junkyard and go to the other end of the yard.

We take truth or dare pretty seriously, so I have to do this.

"Your camera is broadcasting all the way to our friends houses where they can watch what's going on. Nogla is ruiting for you." Tyler says.

I gave him a shaky smile before slipping through the broken door. The boys crawl after me.

"Alright let's get this over with, brycie is waiting for me." Ohm says.

I heard 'i ship it' under Tyler's breath.

I turned on the flashlight from my camera.

"There is so much junk here!" Ohm said.

"No duh!" I say.

A door behind us slams shut, making us all jump. I ran to the door and tried opening it, but nothing worked.

"A lever?" Evan says.

He goes to a panel and flips the lever, but nothing works.

"Let's just get this dare over with." Tyler says fixing his strap on his backpack.

I walked down a path, the three boys following me. I jumped over a boulder.

"The guys better enjoy this. I'm putting my Butt on the line." I mumble, hoping nobody heard.

But I heard Ohm do his adorable cackle.

We made it to a two story building.

"What tis dis?" I say.

I walked in the building and saw a dirty, broken down generator.

"WHAT TIS DIS!?" I say again.

"Huh we fix it and the doors open? Ha I wish." Tyler says.

"No, that might just work. The lever needs to be powered by electricity. And generators produce electricity. Right?"

The boys looked at me, shocked.

"(Y/n) is smart? I didn't know you had it in ya!" Evan says walking past me and slapping my back.

I scoffed at him and went to the generator. There were loose bolts, so I just fixed them.

A light over head turned on, lighting up the room even more.

"Thats it! I did see more generators around the yard. Let's just do those!" Ohm says.

"So it's basically a game of fix up the generators?" Tyler asked.

"No." Evan said, his back to us. "It's too easy. There has to be a catch. Why would a door just lock, just for us to fix generators to re open the door that locked on us?"

"True. But whats the catch?" I say.

We all looked at Evan, hoping he had the answer.

My hair on the back of my neck stood up. I heard a crazy, menacing laugh. The boys looked around, looking for the source of the noise.

"Guess we found the catch." Tyler says.

A machete came flying through the air, striking my cheek. The machete fell with a clatter.

We then scattered, ohm following me. We ran up the stairs and we found two closets and hid into them. A strange, burned man walked past us. A hockey mask hiding his face.

Once I couldn't feel his heartbeat I exited the closet, ohm doing the same.

"Your cheek is bleeding badly." Ohm said holding my head.

"It's fine. Let's just go find the others." I say.

"Or we can fix generators, so we can get out of here."

"Fine, let's go."

I followed ohm down the steps all the way to the ground. We crawled to a broken generator, fixing it.

"So how's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Good. Have you asked one of your crushes out?"ohm asked smirking.

"I'm terrified, what if one of them turns me down? They probably don't even like me."

"(Y/n) they do. Evan acts all tough around you because he doesn't want him to look weak. And Tyler acts like your his little puppy. Making you his top priorities."

We fixed the generator and quickly left the perimeter.

"I see Evan. He's fixing a generator." Ohm says standing on his tiptoes.

"So three generators out of...." I trail off.

Ohm turns me around and we see the killer dragging his machete on the dirt. Tilting his head at us, and laughing. He kinda reminds me of Delirious. Hockey mask. The laugh..... No wonder there has been no face reveal! He's a killer! Oh my god!

I grabbed ohms hand and dragged him towards Evan.

"Run! Delirious is after us." I yell.

Evan finished the generator and quickly ran away. Ohm and I not to far behind.

We jumped in a cellar and just chilled, catching our breath. And building up or stamina.

"Wheres Tyler?" I asked.

"He was going to fix the rest of the generators and -"

Evan was cut off by a blood curling scream.

"Tyler!" We all yelled.

I ran up the stairs trying to find Tyler. But I was grabbed off of my feet.

"Let go of her you freak!" Evan said hitting Delirious with a board.

I was dropped to the ground and Delirious ran after Evan, who was now running away.

Ohm ran to me and helped me to my feet.

"Ohm let's get the door." I say.

We grab each others hands and pull each other to the door. I pulled the lever down and the door started opening!

Once it opened I stood at it, seeing freedom.

"What are you doing!" Ohm said.

"Go to Bryce, call the police. I'm getting the boys." I say.

"That's a death trap. You will get killed!"

"So be it."

I ran back in this horrible junkyard. Seeing Evan and Tyler being hung by their shoulders on hooks.

"(Y/n)!" Ohm yelled.

I looked his way and saw the door slowly closing.

I also saw Delirious sabatogeing a generator.

I gotta do something!

I ran to the person I was closer to. I quickly grabbed him off the hook and practically dragged him to the door. I had to squeeze my body to fit in the closing door.

"He's all yours Delirious! I'm so sorry!" I yell.

The doors then closed, being us on the good side.

I hugged the two boys. But my crush pulled me into a long, passionate kiss.

"Hey I guess you could say H2OVanoss has sailed." Ohm said.

Please don't hate me.       :(