H2O Delirious - Lies (part ¹)

Kinda based off Gta

Your pov

"Have you ever wondered what skin looks like inside out?" I asked.

"N-no. (Y/n) I told you I sent your money out yesterday. I-i must of got lost." Johnny said.

"Johnny you made four mistakes this week. Guess you gotta go."

I then looked away and shot him in the head. Right in between the eyes.

My name is Reloaded. My Real names (y/n). I am in a one man gang. And don't ask how I got reloaded, the people called me that because I reload quick. Johnny was my little money rat, he always gets me money. But he failed. So I shot him.

I put my pistols in my holsters and sling my gold sniper around my back. I saw a poster that caught my eye.

'wanted: Reloaded' and the fine print said 'vanoss and crew please help'.

And I was wanted for 100 million dollars. Wow. Only if I could turn myself in.

I ripped the poster down and walked to my house.

I unlocked my front door and walked in. I took off my black lace mask. I looked in the mirror and saw my red lip stick was still intact.

I sat on my couch and started to unzip my boot. But something felt off.

My eyes started to close. And I started to feel tierd.

A man in a tux and a man in a pig mask stood in front of me.

"Oh god." I say before drifting off to sleep.

-time skip-

I feel myself awaking. I lifted my head and looked around. My arms were tied to the Ceiling and my legs were tied to the ground away from each other. There was a bright light shining on me.

"Finale away huh?" I hear.

"Huh?" I say.

A man in a red vest and a owl mask walk in the light. The one and only vanoss.

"Kill me." I whisper.

"Honey we will after you get our special gift to you." Vanoss says.

"Why did you need sleeping gas?"

"Well I didn't need a crazy lady hurting men. Way easier."

I drop my head down and close my eyes.

"What do you want." I say.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Vanoss says.

"How did you find me?"

"Well (y/n) (l/n). You tell me."

"What? How?"

"I have my ways honey. Now I'm going to give you off to one of my special men. Good luck surviving."

Vanoss leaves into the darkness. I then heard menacing laughing. Great.

A buff man in a blue jacket and Hickey mask walked into the light.

"Hello delirious." I say.

"Johnny was good to our team. He told us everything about you. Even a little bird told us stuff." Delirious says.

"What!?!"

"Now (y/n) how about we make a deal? Huh? Okay let's do it. You join our crew and I won't kill you? Okay?!"

"In your dreams."

"Well how about now?"

He pulls out a gold knife.