Vanoss- Crazy (story 2)

Guys this is another story that happened to me yesterday, just like the terrorisor one. Not as cool as the other story, but still scary. Remember imma spice it up.

If you didn't read the terrorisor one, the go read that first, I would appreciate it lol. Also this is no part two of it. But it is the same setting, cuz it's meh house.

I sat on one of my three couches, school is almost done with so school is about tests and all. But it's okay, that means spring break!

An hour bus ride takes awhile just to get home, I was pretty tired. I hope I have no homework because I ain't doing it.

I pet my dogs head as I went into my room. Also shutting the door.

I grabbed my tablet and a pair of headphones, I think I'm going to be lazy until my mom comes home from work in a couple hours.

I layed in bed and popped in my ear buds, clicking my favorite play list.

I then turn to Wattpad and start reading 'Unknown Potato's Vanoss and Crew oneshots' book. It's amazing, you should go and check it out.

After about an hour of reading cringe worthy stories I decided to 'rest my eyes' for a few minutes.

But I shot up in bed when my dogs started going wild. Is Mom home early? 5:30 is way to early.

I get out of the safety of my bed and look out the window. The first thing I saw was a white van parked in front of my window.

I dropped low to the floor, hoping he didn't see me. The first thing I did was stealthy run to the front door, and lock it. Wow I really have to do that when I get home from school.

I run back to my bedroom and looked out the window. He was walking around the spare van -which doesn't even work at all-.

He then opened the front door, which I totally forgot was unlocked! He then sat in the Van! I'm not sure if I was paranoid or something but I heard the vans being started. I heard the loud rumble of it.

I flopped on my bed and searched for my phone. I found it in between my blankets. I can't contact my mom or Mike (mom's BF), due to no wifi or data. So I pressed the emergency call on the lock screen. After about two rings someone picked up.

"911 what's your emergency?" A lady asked on the other end.

"Hi, um there is a guy on my property looking at my van. It's also unlocked and he opened the door. He is currently sitting in it." I said trying to calm my nerves.

"Okay, could you spell your name for me."

"(First name)"

"Okay, last name."

"(Last name)"

"What is your address, and is anyone else with you."

"(Address in country), I'm also home alone."

"Date of birth?"

"(Birthday)"

Also when I said my age, she told the cop to get there quicker. Just because I'm not an adult.

"Wait the man is sitting back in his car." I said.

"What does he look like? Age? Clothes?" The operator asks.

"I can't see his face. He has black hair. He is wearing a red jacket with white stripes on the arms and shoulders."

"What does his van look like?"

"It's a white van with a lot of rust."

"There is a officer on his way, he should be there soon."

"Okay, thank you."

"I'm going to stay on the phone with you until the officer gets there. Could you put the dogs in another room. You can set the phone down."

I sat my phone down on my bed and ran to the dogs. Out of the window I saw the cop talking to the man.

I grabbed the loudest dog, who is a huge pit bull and threw her in the bathroom. I then put lacy, a old cockrspanial in my bedroom. But I grabbed the phone.

"The officer should be at the door (y/n)" the operator said.

I went to the door and unlocked it.

"Hello." The officer said.

I looked at his badge, sherrif. His name is Officer Thompson. Also with just the word he said, he was British.

"Hi." I responded.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I nodded and let him walk in. He stood on the front door mat in the house. He also wouldn't shut the door, so the cold air was coming in.

"So this guy supposily saw that van on Facebook for sale. Did you know he was coming over?" The officer asked.

"Nope. The weird thing was he didn't come to the door first. Went straight to my van and looked around in it." I said.

"Huh. That's weird. How did you contact us?"

"My emergency call on my phone. I have no one else to contact."

"When does a parent get home?"

"An hour or half."

"Okay, that was smart of you to call. I would do the same thing."

I nodded.

"Okay. Good bye. You can lock the door behind me." The officer said.

He exited out of my house, I shut the door and locked it.

-Time skip- (this is the ending of what happened, this is the part that didn't happen in real life)

I sat across from my mom at the dinner table.

"I can't believe that happened. Like I know he was looking to by the van. But he shouldn't have done that. I'm glad you called." My mom smiled.

"Yeah. You would have never of thought this would happen, on a Wednesday!" I laughed.

Outside we heard a car door slam. My mom perked up, Mike must be home from work.

The door opened and Mike stepped inside. He stood in the doorway letting the cold air in.

"Hi honey! (Y/n) had an exciting day today." My mom says

"Well I guess that her day isn't over with." Mike said shaking.

Mike got pushed forward by big force. And the guy from earlier walked in with a gun pointed at Mike's head.

"That little girl called the cops on me! I need to get payback!" The man said.

I stood up.

"Let go of him." I said pointing at him.

"Not unless you come with me." The male said.

"Honey! Don't do it." My mom cried.

"He's going to kill Mike!" I said.

I walked over to the two males and and pulled Mike away from the unknown male.

"That was easy, guess I didn't have to bring the gun." The male says.

He then drops the gun on the floor and laughed. I picked up the gun and pulled the trigger at him, but there was no bullets.

This guy is crazy and smart at the same time.

"Come on princess. I'm very irritated right now." The male said grabbing my arm.

He pulled me out the door, I tried escaping but he had a iron grip on me.

When we both got outside the male knocked me unconscious.

So there was a prowler, again -_-