Mini Ladd- school for gifted kids

I sat back in my plane seat, returning home from a trip to venesuela. I didn't find what I was looking for but I did find out something interesting.

Let me explain.

So I live at this school with tons of different other kids. We all have superpowers, well most of us. I don't exactly have powers, I just feel like I do. The professor of the school told me to vacation somewhere to see if I can unlock anything, and I got nothing. I'm sure this story sounds like X-Men, but this is no movie. While I was in venesuela I met this nice fellow, and he told me some secrets about the school.

I'm sure the nice man told professor Craig about it, and I'm pretty sure he is angry.

I have to go back to that school, I have to find my little sister. She is the only person that I have left in my family. I also know I can trust Craig anymore, so I'm getting her out if there.

-TIME SKIP-

I opened the front doors of the school, quickly and quietly. I ran down a hallway of unused classrooms, being aware of each hallway. I can't be seen, it is too risky.

I opened a door to a unused classroom and ran to the desk. I unfolded a map of the school, knowing that my sister must be locked somewhere for me to find.

It's either on the top level -which is seven stories- or underground.

I hid behind the desk as the door opened.

"(Y/n)!?" I hear.

I pop my head up and see my best friend.

"Scotty!" I said relived.

"Craig is angry! He knows you have his deepest secret! He wants you dead. Everyone is turning against you." He said shutting the door.

"Not after I expose his secret."

"Hey you find anything? On your powers?"

"No, I feel like I'm not special. How did you find your powers?"

"When my mom died from this gang member I had so much anger that I ran through him and pulled out his heart. Shocked me for a second before I laughed. Pretty dark."

I stood at the desk for a second before turning back to Scotty.

"Wait, how did you find me?" I ask.

"Well I was passing the room with all the security cameras when they said you were here." Scotty said.

"Is anyone coming?"

"Probably."

I punched the desk, not worrying about the pain in my hand.

There was a knock at the door. I ran to the wall the door was on so nobody can see me. Scotty held the door shut.

"The whole school is here!" Scotty gasped.

"Craig won't tell them to use their power, right?" I ask.

"No, if he did his school would be ruined."

Scotty pointed to another door. It was on the same wall as the wall I was on. But I could get a head start. I am pretty good at running, so that's good. Also I don't think there is anyone with speed powers.

I nodded and walked to the door. I threw it open only to be grabbed and be thrown to the ground. I looked up and saw Craig stareing at me with a smirk.

"About time you showed up!" Craig laughed.

The kids stopped fighting at the door and started yelling at me.