Moo snuckle - gaming tutor

My name is (y/n) (l/n). And I'm a professional video game tester.

"Hey we got a pretty cool game idea from a guy named Brock. He says you can try it out whenever you want." My boss, Pat says.

"I'll just get it done with now." I said.

I grab my files that Pat put on my desk. I then made my way to my car and I drove to this Brock guys house.

I knocked on the door and right away a handsome middle-aged dude answered the door.

"Is this Brock's residence?" I asked.

"This is it." A Pink faced Brock says.

"Ready for the video game test?"

"Ready as ever. Come in."

He lets me enter the house. He walks to a office.

"My job is being a YouTuber. So don't mind the mess." Brock says.

"Oh this is fine. This is probably the best set up I've seen." I said.

"Well sit in the seat and press play."

I set my papers down and sit in the seat. I see everything was ready.

"Controller there. Headphones there." Brock says

I put the headphones on and I grab the controller. And when I heard the music I knew it was a horror game.

I was set into the woods. It says I have to find a way out of the woods.

So I start moving. And right away there was a jump scare. A bear jumped at me.

--timeskip--

That game was horrifying. But it was a great game.

"Brock I just need to ask you some questions about the game. Then I can talk to my boss." I said.

"Alright. Just ask away." He said.

We locked eyes, I was staring into his deep brown eyes. And I was lost for words.

"Erm um." I said.

He just laughed and pulled me into a kiss. I melted when our lips touched, it felt like they were made for each other.

Once we pulled apart I said

"I guess I'm going to have to try that game out again."

"I guess you will." Brock said.

Gosh I should stop by now lol.