Vanoss- owl (story 3)

Your pov

I miss him so much. Why did he have to disappear. I loved him alot, and right when I was going to confess to him. But I guess god doesn't want that to happen.

God!

I grab my coffee and threw some sugar in the cup. I picked it up and walked on my front porch over looking my farm. The cows were just waking up.

I took a sip of my coffee and remembered him and I always had a cup of coffee every morning together.

"Why did he have to leave me. I loved him alot." I said to myself.

A bird then when "who". I looked over and saw a owl on my porch.

"My bestfriend." I say.

It 'who' again.

"His name was Evan. I was going to confess to him. But then the plans were changed." I say.

It just flew up next to me. I was kinda scared, what if it bit me.

But it just flew on the table next to me.

"What's your deal. Why you here?" I asked.

It just cocked its head at me.

It then held its wing out towards me. I looked at it before grabbing it.

A bright light went in front of me. When I could see again I saw Evan sitting in the chair across from me.

"Evan!?" I say.

He grabs me and pulls me in for a hug.

"I was coming to confess too." He says.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"Aw."

"Your cute when your angry."

"Well your cute all the time."

"Oh really."

"Yeah. Now shh. The sun is coming up."

We watched the sun rise while our hands were attached from each side of the table.

Too short and too dumb.

Words: 304