Terroriser- pax

"die moo die!" I yell.

I shoot him with my brand new rocket launcher.

"Come on (y/n) don't be so harsh with your brother." Vanoss says.

"But he took my bounty." I say.

"Is little (y/n) crying?" Brian says.

"Yes. Waaaa!"

"Shutch up!" Delirious says.

I decided to get my tank and kill everyone.

My ears were killing me when they all yelled at me.

"I would kill you if we're going to pax!" Brian said.

"Cry about it." I say.

I then logged off. I am going to surprise everyone by going to pax. I've never shown my face. Only Brock. Well of course he is. He's my big brother.

"Get packing." Brock says as he passes my room.

It was his idea for me to surprise everyone.

I grabbed my suitcase and threw random clothes in it.

"When's our plane leaving?" I yell.

"3 hours. Takes an hour to drive there. So please hurry." He yells back.

I zip up my bag and I decided to change. I changed into black leggings and i put on my YouTube logo shirt on.

"Ready?" Brock says.

He walked in my room with his suit case.

"I guess." I say.

I kissed mittens our cat goodbye and made sure she has enough food for the weekend.

I walked out the door and went to Brock's car. I grabbed Brock's suitcase and put it in the back and I also put mine in the back.

I slid in the passenger seat and waited for Brock. Our neighbor is going to watch our house. It's an old lady and she's really nice. She gives us cookies every two weeks.

Brock gets in the drivers seat.

"Are you ready?" He says.

"I guess." I say.

"I'll be with you every minute of this trip."

"Thanks Brock."

-time skip-

We're on the plane. I've never been on one before. Brock got our tickets mixed up so he's on the other side of the plane. I'm stuck next to two fans. And they are annoying. And a kid behind me is kicking my seat. Brock is already asleep.

"So are you the real (YouTube name)?" The man on my right asked.

"Sir I would like a quiet ride. I'm going to pax so it's going to be tiring. I just want some rest. Just meet me at pax." I say.

He put his hands up in defeat. I just layed my head back and drifted to sleep.

(Couple of hours later)

Brock shook me awake. I got up and stretch and grabbed my suitcase.

We walked off the plane and walked outside. The cool night air felt nice.

"We will go to a hotel room. All the boys are at the shining hotel." Brock says.

"Alright I'm going to get some sleep when we get there. The stupid kid behind me woke me up every ten minutes." I say.

"Alright."

(Brock's pov)

We signed into our hotel. We got the suite. I wanted to surprise (y/n) on her first time to pax.