Bryce Mcquaid - Innocent

I sat on my desk chair as I see my Skype going off. Bryce's Icon was ringing me up, so I gladly answered.

"Hey brycie." I say as I set up my recording.

"This kid is giving me hate comments on Friday so I'm going to invite you to the match he invited me to." Bryce says as he cleans his glasses.

Once he puts his glasses back on he invited me to his game. I accepted it and found myself in a lobby.

"I'll talk to you there." I say as I end the Skype call.

I move back to my game, turning up my game sound and starting my recording.

"So you didn't back out? Surprising." The name of PizzaSniper says.

I snorted at how stupid his name was. Sadly enough the microphone didn't pick it up.

"Bryce Mcstupid I'm talking to you!" PizzaSniper exclaimed.

"Oh he heard you, he probably didn't want to respond." Ohmwrecker said.

Ohm's here? Yass, we are going to dominate!

The match started which made my heart beat quicken. I always love this into because you get to see who the killer is. Annnnd it's the savini Jason, I chose the potato sack Jason. Looks like I don't get to murder some idiots.

I saw my booty girl come to my screen. I pressed tab and saw the list of players. Seems like PizzaSniper is the killer, oh boy.

"Friend?" Someone says from a house in front of me.

I run up to the house and see Chad. Reminded me of battle Chad, rip.

"Hi." I greet.

"Well hello." Busykillen said.

I climbed in the house and locked the back door. After that I started searching through the drawers. I found two pocket knives and a map. Oh also a baseball bat, not all that useful to my friends but it's helpful to me. Knowing Ohm he already has the keys and the battery.

"Bye friend." Busykillen said as he left the house and the front door open.

What an idiot! I quickly run over to it, shut it, and lock it. I sometimes really hate randoms in lobbies, they are so nieve.

I exit the house and work my way to the southern houses. There seems to be one person there so I'm hoping they missed some good prizes for me.

After a boring three minutes I make it to a house in the south. The windows were closed and the door wasn't locked, so I scored a house. The first drawer I open hold the keys. So I take it seeing my three spots are filled on my pocket.

"Hello?" Bryce says as he walks up to my house.

"Eyy!" I greet.

"Thank God! I met this girl who was screaming when she talked, my ears are bleeding."

"Well now your blessed with my voice."

"Great. What you got?"

"Two pocket knives, a set of keys, and a offended voice box."

Bryce laughed a little before saying he was sorry.

"Ohm but a battery in the two seater. I have the gas and you have the keys. I say we steal it from him." Bryce says with a hint of a smile on his lips.

"You sneaky man." I laugh.

"What can I say?"

Bryce's character and mine start getting scared all of a sudden. My screen starts getting dark as Jason starts breaking down the door.

"Bryce run! I'll save you!" I say as I swing my bat as Jason through the door.

It didn't do anything but break my bat. I grabbed a pan that was on a small table, how useful.

"Wait, where's Bryce?" PizzaSniper asks.

"Up your bum!" I say as I jump out the window.

"Shoot!" Bryce says as Jason hits him with a knife.

I watch from a distance as Bryce jumps through a window. As his character gets off the ground Pizza throws another knife as him.

"Darn." Bryce says.

I run up to the other side of the house and get in. Pizza had no idea I did it.

"Fudge." Bryce sighs out.

"Wait a second," pizza starts. "Bryce doesn't swear? What an idiot! He's like older than me and I swear all the time!"

"So." Bryce says.

"You are just like a child."

"No I'm not. I'm a perfect example of a human."

Pizza breaks down the door and finally notices me. He stares at me a few second before cornering Bryce.

"Lady you can leave." Pizza says as he gets ready a knife at Bryce again.

Due to the house there was no back door, so Bryce was cornered. The gas can didn't help his cause either.

"Back off of him." I say hitting Jason with the pan.

"What's so special about a child? I bet he can't even live on his own because he's a baby. Is baby Bryce going to cry for his mommy? " Pizza says as he misses a knife throw at Bryce.

"So what if he doesn't cuss, he's perfect just the way he is. He is my best friend and I cant stand by you making fun of him. Just because he is a innocent cinnamon roll doesn't mean you can hurt him. If you mess with Bryce, you have to mess with me."

"And me." Ohm says as he shoots Jason from behind me.

Jason falls to the ground so the three of us hightailed it out of there. As we were running Bryce stayed silent.

We make it a good distance away from Jason. We get inside a house. Ohms character and mine stares at Bryce's.

"Thanks guys." Bryce finally says.

"Hey no problem, that guy is an idiot. Don't listen to him, he has no idea what he is saying." Ohm says as he locks the door.

"He's been sending me hate messages for about a week now. I don't know what he's so angry about."

"He's just jealous. Your a great guy while he's a rotting bag of bread." I say.

"I also have to ask you something (y/n)."

"Go ahead."

"You think I'm a innocent cinnamon roll?"

"Well of course, then I wouldn't of said it. It's cute."

"Oh...........wait what?"

-----------------------------
Attention!

So this is a start of a week of me with my dad. So I get a week of wifi, then I have to go back to my moms on my birthday. So I get a whole seven days online.

Also.

My mom told me a secret that's a step up to something. She didn't tell my two sisters, she told me. She said this coming Monday she's going to go look at wifi. I hope she sticks with the plan! Yasss