Basically I do wrk- You Wish

Quiz! Name all the songs in this story, their are bits and pieces of each song. The lyrics with be in italics. Good luck my sweet potatoes!

Pre book also. Marcel and the rest haven't played YouTube ever in this story. So they dont know the crew.

It killed me to leave Marcel for a month. But I do have to my respect for my sister, I hate weddings. I have to plan ALL of it. But hey she said she would pay me a thousand dollars to help her, knowing me I would take it. It could help pay for an apartment Marcel and I want. Btw IM HIS FIANCE.

I got of my plane, feeling the fresh air of Colorado. It was hot out! Dang.

"(Y/n)!" I heard.

I turned around but I was pulled into a hug, Malerie, my fellow sister.

"Wow you look great! How much weight did you lose!" Malerie asked.

"42 and counting." I said.

My phone went off and it was a text from Marcel.

M: Hope the plane ride goes well

Y: already landed, chatting with Malerie now

For some reason he has been sending short messages. They used to be super long and they used to end with an 'i love you'. It's like he's giving me the cold shoulder.

"Don't worry about him, this trip is going to be great. We get to hang out, for a whole month." Malerie said

I blushed, I thought out loud..... again.

"Okay what are we doing?" I asked.

"So Tyler and I rented a huge cabin in the woods for us and the rest of the party. So we will get you there, you are the last to arrive, and my most favorite maid of honor." Malerie said.

I laughed while I got my luggage. I followed malerie out to a awaiting taxi.

We drove the this 'huge cabin'.

--timeskip--

My jaw dropped. IT WAS HUGE AND THERE WAS THREE LEVELS! OH MY LORD JESUS.

I look a photo of it and sent it to marcel, he looked at it but didn't respond. Well isn't someone angry.

"I'll go get someone to help you. How about the lead groomsman." Malerie said.

We also picked up my dress on the way and it is super long and poofy. I guess we have the huge dresses while Malerie has the short dress. Um okay.

"....she is right here." Malerie said walking out of the cabin.

I grabbed my clothes luggage while the groomsmen grabbed my dress.

"I'll show you to your room." Malerie said.

We followed her to the room on the top floor.

"All for you because I know you like to sneak on the roof." Malerie said.

I threw my stuff on the bed, the guys who's name I have no idea about, hung my dress on the bed frame.

"Thank you...." I slowly said.

"Names Brock, nice to meet you (y/n). I know your name by your sister. She couldn't stop talking about you." I guess Brock said.

"Oh well don't I feel special."

He punched my arm, then walked away, I then tended to my dresser.

--timeskip-- seven days later-

I layed in my bed. It was almost eleven o'clock. I'm not even tierd.

I had a great seven days, the bridal party all hung out. I even got to have a long chat with Brock, and he is great!