H2O Delirious- Friday the 13th (part 3)

Someone said they wanted a part three, so I guess here it is. Also sorry if it's bad.

Enjoy the story

It's been about four months since the incident. Ohm, Bryce, and Marcel are fine now. I'm just happy some of us escaped.

The public knew about all this, but thought it was some sick prank made from this. Heck we even got some hate mail. And youtube for the the male's have gone down the toilet, without their best friends they just gave up on it. The people who did escape, like Nogla and Brian, we have no idea where they are. They haven't reached out to us, like thanks guys.

The strange thing about all of this, is that the killer is no where to be seen. The cops searched and didn't see any killing machine.

Bryce and Ohm are living with each other. So Marcel and I are living together.

Marcel is like a brother I never had. He is probably the most obnoxious person I have ever lived with.

Marcel is currently at work, he is a chef, shocking, I know.

I glanced at my phone and say it's 10:47 pm. I guess it's my bed time. With all these nightmares, I have been awake more.

I Climbed into my bed, and snuggled up to (animal) stuff animal. Brock gave it to me, so it reminds me of him.

I dozed off to sleep.

BROCKS POV ;)

I have been in this cell for about, heck I'm not even sure. But I showed up here when, well when I died. I'm dressed all in white, so I guess I'm dead.

But I got sceptical when I kept on seeing my friends show up in different cells all around me. Brian, Nogla, and Lui showed up too. I thought they ecaped because they pasted me in the car.

I'm waiting for (y/n) to show up, but I'm praying she doesn't. I hope she lives a long, happy life.

The door to my cell opened. I quickly sat up, I was right in front of Micheal fudging Myers. Micheal Myers is in front of me!

"Boss is ready to kill again, wants you and friends to watch." Michael says.

I stand up and follow him to a darkly lit room, I see my friends anxiously looking at a screen. I quickly sit next to Evan.

"What's going on?" Evan asks.

"Something about watching someone get killed." I say.

The screen in front of us lit up. Showing a door.

Evan looks at me and I just shrug. I look back at the screen and see Marcel come out of the door. He was wearing a chef's outfit. Atleast he is working happily.

"Hello?" Marcel asked.

He looked around. And instantly I knew what was going to happen. Everyone around me knew too, they were sheilding their eyes.

I heard a scream, and I quickly plugged my ears, but it didn't help.

Then it went quiet.

"Now men, welcome your friend." Michael says.

He opens a door and a very stressed looking Marcel walked out. Once he saw us, his face went into shocked.

He run up to us and gave us all a hug.

"What? How are you guys here! Are we dead?" Marcel asks.

"We don't know ourselves, but welcome." Tyler said.

"How's (y/n)?" I ask.

"She's good. Misses you alot, you were her best friend. I catch her watching your old YouTube videos alot." Marcel says.

I smile slightly, atleast she's okay.

"Bryce? Ohm? How are they?" Craig asked.

"They decided to live together. Like (y/n) and I, we live together. There fine, stressed out alot. Also we all quit our YouTube channels, not the same without you idiots."

That got a laugh around the group, lifted out sad spirits.

"Delirious traveled fast, he found another survivor." Micheal says walking into the room.

I look at the screen ahead and see Ohm walking down a side walk. He has no clue.

I don't want to see my friends get murdered!

I slowly found the corner of the room and cradled myself. What does this guy want! Why do all of us need to be dead.

I felt someone touching me, I look up to see Brian.

"Ohms dead. Bryce saw it happen, I don't think Delirious saw it happen. Hopefully him and (y/n) are okay." Brian said.

I got back up and made my way back to my cell, needing some thinking time.

Micheal followed, when I was in he locked it and walked away.

-Time skip-

I was shaked out of my dreams. I opened my eyes and saw Nogla.

"Quick!" Nogla said.

I followed him out of the cell to the screening room. There I saw Bryce and (y/n) was cornered by Delirious.

"No!" I cry out.

I saw Ohm sitting in a chair, face in hands. He must be devastated, Bryce was his best friend.

I look back at the screen and see Bryce sheilding (y/n) with him self.

"Bryce!" (Y/n) screamed out.

Bryce was then stabbed. Leaving (y/n) unsafe.

"Your sick, just kill me already! My best friend is dead, let me join him already." (Y/n) said.

Evan put his hand on my shoulder, I knew she was talking about me.

"Not on my watch." I hear.

The camera angle turns and we see Luke - the police chief- and tons of men with guns.

Oh, I totally forgot! Luke is her cousin! She probably called him when Bryce told her!

Luke then shot Delirious multiple times. The screen then totally staticed and shut down, then all of our clothes turned back to color and we then teleported to where (y/n) was.

(Y/N) POV

After Luke shot and dragged Delirious away, everything went by really slowly.

Once I was surrounded by paramedics, then I soon pushed them all away because I saw all my friends appear.

I dropped to my knees, seeing them all back, alive.

Brock ran up to me and hugged me, I didn't even let him go.

-A year later-

Brock's pov

Everything has been great. YouTube is back alive with everyone recording together.

(Y/n) and I have been dating for three months now.

Right now we're cuddling on the couch, she's currently asleep. Hearing her soft snores are the cutest.

I turned to channel to the daily news.

"-slight chance of rain. This just in, the famous killer known as Delirious has escaped. He escaped by killing his care taker. He left messages on the wall-"

I muted the TV, Incase (y/n) woke up.

I looked at the drawings and saw '1' all over, painted in blood. Then it hit me.

(Y/n) was the only survivor who didn't die to Delirious.