Basically I do wrk- Jinn (part 1)

I literally hate school. I'm really bad at it and because a popular guy from the football team is wanting to date me! And he is gross! Like ew.

I grab all my books from my locker and put them into my bag. Today was the last day if school. So I finally get to sleep in!

As I was walking to the exit doors of the building. I was pulled into a room, the boys bathroom.

I look up at the person and see Clark (football player).

"What do you want Clark!" I say.

"I want you!" He says.

His eyes were full of want and had a hungry look.

"Are you okay!" I ask.

"Better that you are here!" He says.

I inch backwards away from him. But he gets closer. But then i see Paulie and Joey pull him away from me.

"RUN HOME!" Paulie yells.

I quickly leave the bathroom, but I heard Clark yell "you can't hide from me princess!".

I wish he would leave me alone!

I ran on the bus and sat in the way back. The bus then pulled out if the parking lot.

Paulie and Joey are my two best friends. I tell them all my secrets.

The bus did a fast stop and everybody's head hit the seat in front of them. I stood up and saw it was my stop. So I ran out of the bus and ran to my house. Nobody was home yet so I ran up to my bedroom.

I threw my backpack on my bed and went to my computer. Some gta sounds good! I put the disk in and waited for it to start up.

I swiveled in my chair until I heard the noises for the mini map to load. Which it did and I was dizzy.

I grabbed my controller and ran to my garage. I got on my motorcycle and left the garage. I saw that Paulie and Joey joined my Match. So I invited them to a party.

"Hey!" I say.

"Girl we gotta talk!" Joey says.

"About what?"

"Clark." Paulie says.

"Ahh why."

"He's after you (y/n). Something inside him just snapped. He needs you and I'm not sure why."

"Guys are you playing a prank on me. If you are this isn't funny at all!"

"We are serious!" Joey says.

"I just wish he would leave me alone!"

"I can help with that!" Someine says behind me.

I swiveled in my chair and see a man sitting in my bed.

"I'll be back guys." I say.

I mute my microphone.

I look back at the man. He had deep brown eyes. Dark brown hair. And a million dollar smile. He even had a great suit on. It was gray.

"Who are you." I demand.

"I'm a jinn. Or as you mortals call it a genie." The man says.

"Huh?"

"When someone wishes for something we come to help. We give you three wishes. And after the third wish is made I leave and you forget about me. I listen to every command master!"

"To much to take in. Don't call me master!"

"I have to that breaks jinn code!"

"You have to listen to every command right! So call me (y/n)"