DaithiDeNogla - Irish Road Trip (3)

"Okay now that we filmed the intro we get to give insults to each other. Um (y/n) choose who you want to give the power to make the other two people laugh and egg the loser. Oh yeah (youtube name) is behind the camera, shout out to her. Anyways choose." Nogla said to me.

"Craig read the roasts to the Irish men." I said.

The switch seats so Craig was in the middle, Brian and Nogla were across from each other.

(If you haven't seen the video, watch it. It is hilarious ^_^)

------------------

Once the video ended, there was a mess. The boys thought it was a good idea to have a egg fight. It was actually brian and Craig vs Nogla. So Nogla is full of egg saliva.

"Okay the recording has ended." I say.

Nogla stands up and grabs my hand.

"Nuuuu, you are slimy!" I cry out.

He wraps his arms around me, causing the slime from his hair to fall on my neck.

"Nogla!" I laugh.

"Here!" Brian said.

I turn to look at him but I got a face full of egg yolk and shell.

"Fine." I laughed.

I wrapped my legs around noglas waist and held on to him.

"I'm a koala." I said.

"Great! And should I say a slimy one. Your arms are like slippery! I can't hold on to you." Nogla laughed.

Craig being the prankster tripped Nogla which caused us to fall on the ground. Luckily I didn't get hurt cause Nogla cushioned my fall.

"Your a comfortable cushion." I say.

"Good." Nogla laughs.

He pushes me off of me and I fall next to him. I decided to just lay there in a pile of eggs looking up into the sky.

"Oh!" Brian said.

He walks up to me and opens a egg on my forehead. It fell from my forehead to my left cheek. I wiped the contents off my cheek and got up, looking for the gaming terroriser.

I see him in the house laughing. I walk up to the door and try to open it, only I can't. It's locked.

"Brian." I whine.

He points up, so I look up. Rain clouds have formed, so I guess it's going to rain.

I shrugged and layed back down next to Nogla. I know the two boys aren't going to let us in anytime soon.

-------------------

I wrapped a towel around my head. That warm shower felt so good, feels nice to get egg out of my hair.

I walk Into the room I am sharing with Craig. He was packing up his bag with all of his clothes.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Brian and I are staying at his cousins house tonight." Craig said.

"Oh. Okay."

"So you and Nogla are going to be the only people here."

Brian walks into the room.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Craig said looking at me.

"He means that in a sexual way." Brian said.

"Course. What man doesn't talk about anything sexual." I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't, wait. Never mind. Well we are heading off."

"Good luck."

Craig leaves the room with Brian. There was a knock on the door a few minutes later.

"Come in." I say.

Nogla opens the door with a goofy smile.

"Anthony wants some of us to join his stream on Mario kart. He wants us two to join. If you want you can use my old office equipment." Nogla asks.

"Ah sure." I say.

He leaves the room, so I follow him. He opens a door and I see a whole computer set up.

"The microphone is there. All you need to do is plug the pic and headphones in. You also need to sign into your account." Nogla says.

I do what I was told. I sign into Skype and see nogla in a party by himself. I join it and I see my face next to his.

"Nogla." I freak.

I put my hand on the camera as everyone else joins.

"Unplug it." Nogla says.

"Dude! Where!" I say.

"Follow the cord."

I grab the cord with my other hand and follow it to where it was plugged in. I quickly unplugged it and dropped both hands to my side. Woo, close call.

I put the headphones on, I can hear my other friends talking. They were confused, but once Anthony joined the topic changed.

Anthony
Nogla
Marcel
Ohm
Brock
Me

Full house, huh?

"Hey (y/n), I have a quick question." Ohm asks.

"Ask away." I say.

"Um so I was on Instagram today. Um are you with Mini, Brian, and Nogla?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well mini posted a picture. It doesn't show your face if your asking."

I grab my phone out of my pocket and Bring up Craig's page.

It also had to be the most akward picture. It was when I had my legs wrapped around noglas torso.

"Ugh." I say hitting my head with my hand.

"Woah, don't kill yourself women." Marcel joked.

"He mentioned me also! My life is ruined."

"Well not really. Doesnt show your face." Brock says.

"Can we just forget about this and do some Mario kart."

"Well that's why we are here silly." Nogla says.