I am Wildcat- lyrics battle

Quiz: guess all the song lyrics in this story, they are all different. (Going to be in italics)
-----------

I decided to play so GTA, cuz my mind needs a rest from the world. Too many stupid people for me to handle right now.

Once my game loaded I ran into my garage and got on my crotch rocket. I then pressed on the gas, exiting my garage.

Once I was out of my garage, I saw like a whole family reunion. Players were all bunches right in front of my garage, pointing at each other.

Since there was snow on the ground, I picked up snowballs and threw it at them.

It hit a really dumb looking horse with a top hat on. (Anyone know who that is XD)

Everyone turned their characters towards me, and I did a wave towards them.

A man in a Hockey mask waved back, everyone else brought out guns and pointed it at me. But a man in a pig mask was flipping me off.

Why you gotta be so rude don't you know I'm human too!

I soon got a voice chat call. I answered it and everyone standing in front of me was in the call.

"Hello, it's me." I said.

"Hey girl, what's your name girl?" I_Am_wildcat said.

"My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no, you need to let it go."

"I don't want to steal your freedom, I don't want to change your mind,I don't have to make you love me, I just wanna take your time."

"What if I told you sometimes I loose my faith, I wonder why someone like you would talk to me."

"I'm gonna make you mine."

"Yeah right, I'm okay, I'm so much better without you!"

"Would you go with me? If we rolled down streets of fire. Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher."

"Thats a song for another time."

"Love me love me, say that you love me."

"I'm a stranger in this world, just passing through."

"Give me the greenlight, and I'll be ready to go."

"You must know about me, you must not know about me. I could have another you in a minute, matter in fact he'll be here in a minute."

"Yeah me!" Terrorisor said.

"Why does love always have to feel like a battlefield!" Wildcat cried out.

"Better go and get your armor." Moo snuckle said.

"Well it ain't my fault." I said.

"Hey, we should kiss a little more, think a little less." Wildcat said.

"I don't care, what you think."

"Your such a beautiful drug, can't get enough. Addicted and I'm dying for a hit if your love."

"Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great."

"Every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly."

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget this stupid little thing."

"Oh dang, she getting serious!"

I bursted out laughing.

"You win, you win." Wildcat laughed out.

"That was really fun." I said.

"Yeah, it was!"

"Funny to see I recorded it." Vanoss said.

I had no better ending, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Anyone know all the songs ;)