DaithiDeNogla - Irish Road trip (1)

So this is going to be a long series, cuz why not. You can't have enough Nogla.

----------------------

I jump out of the car once we make it to Brian's house. Craig quickly locked the car and guided me to his door. We had no idea which apartment he was in, so it was like a guessing game. It also seems like all apartments are the same.

"Um I think we should just pick one and yeah." Craig sighed.

"What number is he?" I ask.

"23."

We walked up to the first apartment and saw the dials besides the door. I pressed number 23, signaling that room someone is here.

"Hello?" A man answers.

"Brian?" Craig asks.

"That's me, is this mini ladd?"

"No this is your worst nightmare. Of course it's me, who else would visit you?"

"Okay I'm coming down."

Craig and I step back. I decided to go get our bags because we are staying here for one night. I put my backpack on and grabbed out Craig's suitcase out of the trunk.

"Craig!" I hear Brian say.

My heart started beating hard. This is going to be the first time I'm showing my face to another YouTuber besides my cousin. Yeah I'm related to the crazy British man.

I slammed the trunk and walked besides Craig.

"Hello, are you the guest that Craig said he was bringing." Brian asks with his hand extended.

"Well Brian, we already met. Names (youtube name) or as you call me nuggets. How did you even decide on a nickname like that anyways?" I laugh.

"Wait nuggets! This is you?"

"Well I just said I am."

"Well it's finally nice to meet you! Now I can fit a face to nuggets. Ohm and Delirious are the only people left."

"I can't be in your vlog's, so tell me when your filming so I can get far away."

"Well okay! Now come on inside so we can talk some more."

--------------------

I waited as the two boys got out of the car. We were currently at Noglas house. He texted Brian saying he is getting some groceries for the week. Personally I can't see him grocery shopping, the image disturbs me.

"The key is under the welcome mat." Brian said as he picks up the key.

He unlocks the door and let's us inside. Two dogs jump at our legs which I'm guessing is Joe and Tony. They were adorable, there is no denying it.

"A note is here ladds." Craig says.

"Well read it." I say rolling my eyes.

"Let the dogs out."

"Wow, is that all we are good for!" Brian fake laughs.

I opened the back door to the backyard. The two barking dogs happily run outside, chasing each other. I shut the door behind me and grabbed a tennis ball. I threw it into the yard, which the dogs chased around.

"Ey!" Brian laughed.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity as I continued throwing the ball back into the yard. Joe pawed at my foot so I picked him up and cradled him in my arms. He looked so happy.

The door behind me opened and three men walked out. One of which was Nogla, the tall Irish man.

"So this is nuggets?" Nogla asked.

"Oh yeah, days meh. It's great to meet you, you weirdo." I laugh.

"It's great to meet me also."

I let out a laugh as I put Joe down. He chased Tony who had the ball.

"Craig already told me your rules. Which is great, you can show yourself when you are ready." Nogla said.

"Ay yeah. I'm thinking I'm going to show my face when I hit ten million subscribers." I say.

"Well only a million away! I bet you can do it!" Brian added in.

"Okay guys what do you wanna do? We have a Reddit or a snapchat Q and A? Which one?" Craig asked.

"I think Reddit, it's easier to get the gross stuff away first." Brian said.

"I'll go set it up. (Y/n) you can watch TV if you want or you can use my laptop to play a game or something." Nogla said before walking in the house.

Brian and Craig turned to me.

"He likes you." They said at the same time.

"No, why would he like me. We met not even five minutes ago. Also doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"They broke up, that's why there is two bedrooms open. One of those rooms was her office." Brian said.

"Oh, well he doesn't like me. Heck no one likes me. So go get ready for your video, you need to look presentable when you do it."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm just saying that I want to get out of this conversation."

"Done deal." Craig said.

We entered the house, the two dogs were close behind us. I sat on the couch and I was attacked with two dogs on each side of me. The snuggled up next to me, almost asleep.

I grabbed the laptop on the table and opened it. I decided to watch Bryce's recent Friday the 13th video. I hate how he doesn't do videos with Ohm anymore, this stupid feud they are doing is horrible. I love those boys.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. The dogs had no idea so I quickly got up and opened the door. A brown haired male was standing there. He was really attractive, Sorry had to say it.

"Ah is david here?" The man asked with a Irish accent.

"Oh yeah, um come inside." I say.

He walks inside and says, "may I ask who are you? I'm not trying to be rude. I haven't seen you anywhere."

"Well that's the reason. I've never shown my face to anyone. I'm (youtube name) and I play with David." I say.

"Oh! Um he calls you Nuggets. I'm David's Brother Andrew. I see you in his videos all the time!"

"Yup I'm nuggets."

"How did you even get that nickname?"

"I have no idea. Brock started it. Ask him, not me. The boys are recording a Reddit, come join me on the couch with the sleeping dogs."

I walk in the living room and sit back in between the two dogs. Andrew sat next to Joe who was to the right of me.

"Hey I could connect you." Andrew said pointing at my phone.

"Oh uh thanks." I say handing him my phone.

He hands me my phone back while tons of notifications pop up. Tons from youtube, Twitter, and Skype.

"Hey we should watch a movie since they are going to be in there for a while." I say.

"Sure, why not." Andrew shrugs.

---------------

After an hour through the movie the boys come out of the office.

"Do you g- Andrew!" Nogla smiled.

The dogs woke up to noglas voice, but they stayed by me.

"What are you doing here?" Nogla asked.

"Well you texted me two hours ago saying I should come over." Andrew said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot."

"Always do."

"Hey! Anyways you guys want to go get dinner, my treat. Andrew come along."

"Yes, I'm starving." Brian pipped up.