Vanoss - Run Away

This is my favorite song btw, just going to skip through the lines and write the meaningful words.

"Honey, that boy is a bad boy. Your a good girl! You don't need him!" My mom confronts me.

"He's the only person who understands me!" I say.

"Skipping classes is not understanding. You have your life ahead of you, you don't need to ruin it."

"What if I want him in my life!"

"Well to bad! You are going to graduate with straight A's. I don't want you to see that boy anymore!" My dad shouts.

"You guys don't care do you!"

"We do! That's why we are not letting you see this boy anymore!"

"That's not caring. Your supposed to care about how I feel! But your not! I don't want to just go to school, nothing more. I need a life too!"

"That boy is ruining your life!"

"No he is not! He is changing my life. All you do is yell at me, and tell me to do my homework. You need to let me do my own things, I'm 17 years old!"

And with that I slammed my bedroom door in there face. Locking it too.

"Open this door right now!" My dad shouts from the other side of the door.

I sit against it, and I drop the the floor.

After about half a hour the knocking stopped, so I moved to my bed. I layed on it, feeling my warm blankets against my arm.

There was knocking sound on my door, so I stood up and moved to my window. There I saw Evan sitting on my roof. I quickly opened the window, so he could crawl in.

Once he stood up, I cried in his chest. He knew why I was crying.

"Take a breath, take a break for a minute. Now I gotta figure this out." He spoke.

I released from his embrace and sat on my bed.

"I'm don't pretending, nothing can get me down. I'm a little unwell, like I'm not myself. And I need a joke, like I need a heat stroke. Gotta get out somehow." I said.

Evan kneeled in front of me and grabbed my hands.

"We can run away!" he spoke, "we can take flight. We don't need a reason, we can ride all night!"

"What?"

"Don't worry the world won't break, don't worry just make your escape. We can disappear into the starlight."

"Are you sure? What about our parents?"

"Don't worry, I don't care what they say. We can run away."

"I heard never to hide from the hard times, Maybe I should just take them head-on."

"No, doesn't matter where you wanna go. I'll take you there. I'll give you everything, you just say the word. I'll spend my every breath to let you learn. I'll give you everything, just give me the word. I can take you there."

-TIME SKIP-

The night Evan Fong and (Y/n) (l/n), went missing.

Two lovers who ran away together.

All the time they ran, they kept going

And never looked back

Cringe