Bryce Mcquaid- Song

Again. What song is this. If correct wins a shoutout.

Bryce's pov

I can't wait to see my beautiful (y/n)! I haven't seen her for about a month now. Pax had me busy. Now I can rewind with the love of my life. I even bought a promise ring.

I climb out of the taxi and breath in the sweet smell of home. I looked in the driveway and saw a gray Audi. I guess one of her friends? I walk into the house and hear distant moaning.

I quickly climbed up the stairs and the noises got louder. I slammed open our bedroom and see (y/n) pinned over some guy.

"Bryce!" She says.

I felt tears in my eyes. I dropped the ring and my bags and left the house.

She put me out like the burning end of a midnight cigarette. She broke my heart.

So I walked to the nearest liquor shop.

(Y/n) pov (before bryce)

I'm just finishing up on cleaning up the house! My favorite man is coming. Bryce! He is my prince charming. And his friends are really nice to me.

I heard a car door slam. So I waited at the door.

"Any second now!" I quietly say.

But a tall man with brown hair comes in.

"Who are you!" I say.

He just grabs my arm and drags me to my room.

"No!" I say.

He threw me in the bed and he started undressing. After he was done....ug no.

When he was on top of me I heard another car door slam. Brown haired man puts his finger to his lips.

Bryce comes in and I'm list for words. And also because I can't day anything.

"Bryce!" I say.

He just storms off and I see him drop his bags. And a ring.

I used all my might to push the man off of me.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I grabbed the ring and followed bryce.

I see him cross the street into the local liquor store. He exits about a minute later with a bottle of whiskey. He takes a big gulp and walks the other direction.

Bryce's pov

I buy a big thing of whiskey. Mini says it's very powerful stuff. After I buy it I take a big swig of it. Feeling the sensation go down my throat.

But I can't get drunk enough to get her off my mind.

I slowly walk to my parents house. They will let me in. But they are at work.

I take another gulp and walk in the house.

I then decided something. I put my love and soul into a relationship. I'm done, done.

So I put the bottle to my head and pulled the trigger.

And finally drank away her memory.

Detective Clark pov

He was a good kid. He always helped the community. Sucks to see him like this.

We found him with his face down in the pillow with a note that said I'll love her till I die.

And when we buried him beneath the willow the angels sang a whiskey lullaby.

(Y/n) pov

The rumors flew but nobody knew how much I blame myself, for years and years.

So I decided to try some of that whiskey. And it tasted great.

I tried to hide the whiskey on my breath

I drank my pain away a little at a time but I could never get drunk enough to get him off my mind.

So I put the bottle to my head and pulled the trigger and finally drank away his memory.

Detective Clark pov

Another suicide!

We found her face down in the pillow clinging to his picture for dear life.

We laid her next to him beneath the willow while the angels sang a whiskey lullaby

POTATOES! What is it.