Daithi de nogla - surprised

"I know exactly how to tell them." I said to my boyfriend at the store.

"Okay all we need is to get your parents from America to here. But that won't be so hard." David said.

"Yup. They have always wanted to come here. I'll call them tonight."

I grabbed the things we needed and we walked out of the store hand in hand.

--timeskip--

Christmas was going to be great this year. My parents are flying over. David's family and some of his friends are joining. But my brother is coming also. He was an addict for about eight years, he came clean because of a talk me and him had before I moved to Ireland.

And yes David/nogla and I have been together now for eight years and counting.

I set the last plate at the table. The door bell ringed and I see nogla friends walk in. They set some presents on the tree then went over to me. I hugged them. Only Lui, brock and Evan could make it. David then pulled them aside and talked to them.

I took off my apron showing my ugly Christmas sweater.

I looked at the table and see it filled with my home cooking. I was taught by the best!

The doorbell rings again. I went over to it and saw David's parents.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hello sweet (y/n)!" David's mom said.

I gave them a hug and they walked inside. I saw my parents pull up. I walked out in the snow, with only pants and a sweater. I helped dad with the gifts.

"Hi sweetie." Dad says.

"Hi dad." I said kissing him on the cheek.

We made it inside and I set the gifts down. I hugged mom, dad, then (brother name/ or random boy name)

"Sup sis." He said.

"Hi bro." I said.

"Nice place."

"Thanks. You look nice."

"Thank you. You look ehh."

I punched his arm. I saw nogla and brought him over to my family. And yes they never met him.

"Mom, dad, (bro name) this is David, my boyfriend." I said.

"Nice to meet you young man." My mom said.

On the other hand my dad and brother were staring him down.

"Good luck." I said patting nogla back.

I saw evan, Brock, and Lui looking bored so I grabbed three beers. I handed them each one.

"Thanks." They said.

"Come. Time to dig in." I said.

We started grabbing plates and filling them with my home made food. We all sat at the table. My dad and nogla dad at each of the ends of the table.

"Who wants to toast?" I asked.

I thought my dad was going to stand up, but no (bro name) did.

"All my life I thought life was just drugs and alcohol. But it's not. My lovely sister showed me life is full of love and sadness. I felt it when she left, to move here. So when she was here, I got help back home, just for her. I even starting to have good grades in school. I'm also in a four month relationship. So I would like to make a toast to (y/n), for show me there is good in this world. And David if you ever hurt her, I will find you."

We all brought our drinks up to the air and clinked them together.

"Love you to." I said to (bro name)

--timeskip--

We all gathered around the tree. I first handed the three amigos there's.

I customized them each keychains of their logos. They thanked me and we moved on to others.

--timeskip--

Down to the last gift. To mine and David's parents.

I saw evan pull out a camera.

"Now we worked on this for a while." I said.

I handed them the gift. Our moms ripped open each of the side.

They each pulled out pink baby clothes. Both set of parents had shocked faces.

"YOUR PR......" my mom started.

She was looking behind me. I turned around and saw nogla on one knee. My hand touched my beating heart.

Is this happening?

"Will you make me th...." David started

I just pulled him into a deep kiss. And right away he knew the answer.

The house erupted in cheers. Parents because there is a baby expecting, and because I just got proposed to.

I guess that's why Evan was recording.

That was the best Christmas ever!