Mini Ladd-Christmas

Sorry! Totally not the season XD

I quickly took the ham out of the oven and set it on the table. I went over to the fridge and pulled out potato salad, cranberries, etc.

"Tyler I'm going to ask Brian if he can cut the ham!" I yell out to my brother.

"Okay! I'm going to go pick some of the guys up from the airport." He says while putting on a jacket.

I walk over to him and put a black hat on him and a scarf around his neck.

"I don't want any of us to get sick." I say.

He kisses my head before leaving the house.

I go over to the tree and pull out the tinsel from a box.

I start decorating the tree when the doorbell rings.

I went over to the door and opened it, there was a very shivering Brian.

"Brian! Where is your coat!" I yell.

"Never had one, thought it was warm enough." He admitted.

I pull him inside and slam the door shut.

I pull him over to the kitchen, hand him a knife and pointed to the turkey.

I went back to the tree. I thought since we were just having the crew over for Christmas, we would have special decorations.

So I hand made everyone's logo. I even made little controllers. Also for the top is a star with the youtube sign.
I went back to where Brian and he was half way done.

"Is Marcel coming?" I ask.

"Yup." He says.

"Good, imma beat him in Mario kart."

I went outside and pulled the beverages. Just soda, ain't want any drunk boys when I'm the only girl. Thank god Tyler agreed.

I went back into the house and set the soda on the table.

"What do you need help with now?" Brian asks.

I looked around the kitchen.

"Oh yeah! Grab the cranberries from the pantry and open it. I'll go get the cheesecake." I say.

I went out in the garage and grabbed out the cheesecake, ah. Homemade cheesecake is the best.

I brought it back in the house and put it on a empty spot on the table. Brian came besides me and put the cranberry preserve on top.

"You going to tell him?" Brian asks without looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Craig."

My breathing stops. Darn you brian

"I don't know, he probably only likes me as a friend." I say.

I heard Tylers truck pull up into the garage.

"Quick! Act like your busy!" I say.

I go over to the TV and put on some Christmas music.

The door opened. Marcel, Tyler, Evan, Scotty, and Bryce walked in.

"Sup!" Marcel shouts.

"Nogla, lui, Criag, and Brock are coming a little later. Brocks plane hasn't landed yet." Tyler says to me.

I go over to the men.

"Marcel," I put on my deepest voice. "It's time."

Marcel goes straight to the living room and changes it to Mario kart.