Vanoss- Jersey

-your pov-

*Smack*

My dad hit me for the second time in a row.

"That's what you get for being such a prissy girl. Your not beautiful, si stop trying to act like you are! No wonder your mother killed herself, she didn't want to see your ugly face!" My dad yelled in to my face.

He never yelled at me or hit me before.

I held onto my stinging cheek and ran out of the house. My father didn't even tell after me.

I ran till I couldn't run no more. Which was a street with little traffic.

Well that's great. It fudging fourty degrees out and all I'm wearing are sweatpants and a tank top.

I cried into my hands, I thought he loved me. I am his daughter, shouldn't he?

I kept on crying, even when I heard a car door slam.

-Evan pov-

I threw my hockey gear in the back of my car. Coach really did some tough training on the team. But we do have a game with our rivals soon, so I guess it's fine.

I get in my car and drive off. About ten minutes into my drive my feet started at have aching pains.

So I pulled into a secluded street.

What shocked me was that there was a girl there with her head in her hands. Is she okay? I noticed all she was wearing was a tank top and sweats. She might get sick!

I grabbed the only heavy thing in my car which was my away Jersey. I grabbed it and climbed out of my car.

I quickly ran up to her.

-your pov-

"Hey, you okay?" I hear.

I jump at the voice. I look up at him.

"It's okay, I'm not her to hurt you. Here." He says.

He hands me a Jersey? I quickly put it on, absorbing the heat from how heavy it was.

I feel him sit down next to me on the curb.

"Names Evan. What brings you all the way here?" He asks.

"My dad. He hit me for the first time. He called me ugly." I said.

I felt more tears coming.

And why do I feel so comfortable talking to him?

"Let me just tell you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You shouldn't be the one freezing her butt of at like 10:45 at night. He should, he's a man, but is he? A father should never do that to his daughter." Evan said.

I laughed at his little rant.

"Is there a place I can take you where you feel safe?" Evan asked.

"I'll ask my grandmother to pick me up, could I use your phone." I asked.

He quickly hands me his phone.

-Evans pov-

I hand her my phone. She pokes a hand through a hole of my Jersey and types in a number.

"Hello? Nana?" She asks.

She talks for a few minutes before ending.

"She will be here in five. She just finished Bingo." The girl asks.

"I never got you name." I say.

"(Y/n) is my name. And thank you."

A red car pulls up.