Terroriser- Sketchy

I placed my badge on my chest as I walked into the station. The sound of walkie talkies could be heard in the distance.

"Officer (l/n)!" A female says behind me.

I quickly turn and see (best friend). A smile was placed on my lips once I saw her.

"What can I do?" I ask.

"Chief wants you to watch Maple Street." (Friend) says.

"That creepy street? Okay, fine." I sigh out.

"Don't worry, I'll be on the walkies if your creeped out."

"Nope, police officers need to be strong. I'll see you later."

"Okay."

I grabbed one of the keys to one of the squad cars. I'm thinking of taking a under cover car, just because it's cloudy out. Once I attached my ear peice to my radio, I got to my car. It looked like a equinox that's all black with tinted windows, pretty sketchy.

I got in and signed into the computer to my right. It says my chief wants me there, yup. I make my way to the street that creeps me out. It just creeps me out because alot of people go missing here, and there is a lot of drug deals.

I park under some trees. I'm hoping I'm in good cover because I can see up and down the street. I hope it's going to be an easy day, I don't want to do a Chase on feet. I'm not a bad runner it's just I did a long one yesterday. That dude had a pound of weed in his pockets. He put on a good fight until I tackled him to the ground.

--two hours later--

My computer lit up and the scanner started going off.

"(L/n) stay where you are!" Commander said.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Bank robbery, two million have been stolen."

"Okay."

"Stay alert when I need you."

"Okay."

I sat back in my seat listening to other officers talk to each other. Of course I get to miss out on all the fun. Always do.

After a good hour everyone on the scanner were saying the perps left. Ha, guess they didn't have any fun either.

I glanced to the right of the street and see a male walking away from me with a hood on. His hands were in his pockets, looking sketchy.

I grabbed my walkie talkie.

"I see someone walking, I'm going to go talk to him." I said.

"Okay, be careful." (Friend) says.

I exit my vehicle and go towards the male.

"Sir." I said as he kept walking.

The male looked behind him at me. Once he saw me he walked faster. So I walked faster towards the male with my hand on my gun.

"Sir stop walking so we can talk." I said as I came up next to him.

He didn't even bother looking at me, he just kept on strolling by. I hate when people don't listen to me, but that means they get to stay longer in prison. If they don't obey what an officer says.

"Take your hands out of your pockets!" I said raising my voice.

"Sir I will have to hurt you if you don't stop walking." I say again.

The male looked at me so I can see his features. He kept walking, but stared at me. I jumped when the male pulled out a gun from his pockets and shot at me three times. I fell to the ground as the male ran. I grabbed the radio on my shoulder and spoke into it.