H2O Delirious- Chosen (part 1)

Right now I'm in a intense battle in Golf with friends. If I get it in a hole in one, I win! But if I miss it, then idiot Marcel would get the lead.

Tyler shoots, hole in one

Mini shoots, hole in one

Delirious shoots, hole in one

Marcel shoots, hole in one

"Alright (youtube name)! It's all up to you, you can do it!" Marcel chants.

"Quiet! Your throwing off my aim!" I say.

I put the power bar to the middle and released. I watched the ball rolling right into the hole....... But then bounce out and land right next to the hole.

"GOD DANG IT!" I tell slamming my hand on my desk.

"Marcel, good job, look what you did!" Mini laughs out.

"This is why we don't listen to him, haven't you learned anything!" Tyler said.

I hit it with little power, and the ball falls in.

"Next course!" Delirious sang.

There was a windmill on this course. Just great.

"Ladies first Marcel, go ahead." I say.

He mumbled on how dumb I was before shooting. He didn't get a hole in one.

I got ready to shoot, it got super quiet.

"Alright, there is a slight breeze coming from the west. Slight power." I wispered to myself.

I was about to press shoot when my phone went off -scaring me- and I totally bombed past the hole.

"What was that?" Mini asks.

"Sorry, just got a email." I said looking down at my phone.

"Same!" Delirious says.

"No way me too!" Tyler got super close to his mic "it says I don't f***Ing care."

"Cry me a river tyler. Build a bridge and get over it." I say.

I open the email.

"Congratulations (y/n) (l/n),

You have been chosen to host the annual 2017 YouTube awards. We thought it would be a great opportunity to show who you really are. We paired you up with a great friend of yours, he goes by H2O Delirious. We want you to show you yourselves to your fans, but also to surprise your friends. We hope to see you this Saturday in Los Santos. You also be payed 10k each to do this.

-YouTube" it said.

"WHAT!" Delirious and I said at the same time.

I quickly left the game and the call. I quickly dialed Delirious's number on my phone.

"Did you get a letter from YouTube?" I asked.

"Yes! Oh my god! I feel so special!" Delirious fangirls.

"I guess we're doing it then."

"I guess so. Let's keep this a secret."

-Tiny time skip-

It's Thursday. Plane leaves tomorrow at noon.

I'm in a call with these idiots.

"Alright, Xbox or PlayStation." Evan asks.

"Dude, you ask us that Everytime! Ask a new question!" Brian said.

"Anyone have a running for the YouTube awards? And who's all going?"

Everyone said "I" except for delirious and I. Because normally we were the masked people.

"Who's hosting anyways?" Nogla asked.

"They said they haven't decided yet. I hope the host is cool." Brock said.

"Hope it isn't PewDiePie (no hard feeling plz, love you pewds) he got that last year." Lui said.

"You guys are fine, bet you, you will like em" delirious says with a hint of laughter.

"Says the one not going." Marcel said.

"Shutch up Marcel." I say.

-Time skip-

I walked off the plane.

Texting

Me- yo loser where u at?

Del- I'm waiting towards the front. My plane just landed and I'm super tired

Me- there are so many people, where you at boi!

Del- are you wearing a Vanoss t-shirt?

Me- maybe

Del- well fine. I'll go find a new host to host with me

Me-im sorry, hurry up I want fooood

Del- fine

I look around, finding no crazy lunatic showing up.

Me- not funny!!!

Someone put their hand on my shoulder. I jumped and fell to the ground.

I look up to see my best friend laughing at me. He had brown hair jelled up a bit. Nice crystal blue eyes, and super defined cheek bones.

Delirious held out a hand for me, I grabbed it and he pulled me back up to my feet.

"That was no cool." I say.

"Cool to see that happen." Delirious laughed out.

"Ugh. Let's get to the hotel"

We walked outside, only to see a man holding a sign with our YouTube symbols on a peice of paper.

"Are you H2O delirious and (YouTube name)?" The man asked.

We nodded. He opened the door and grabbed our luggage from us. I quickly got in. Delirious got in after me. Our luggage got put in the trunk.

"And you ready to show your face?" I asked.

"Well I already am here, so I guess so." He says.

-Time skip-

A makeup artist finished around my face.

"You are done." She says.

"Okay, thank you." I say.

She pointed at a door with 'hosts' on it. I went into it and saw delirious on his phone, he had a nice black tux on with a blue tie. I had a super long red dress on, guess we're pretty fancy.

"Look Tyler, Lui, and Evan keep on tweeting us, wishing we were here. Also looks like they are in the front." Delirious said.

A very stern looking girl walked in saying we're up.

"Let's go show them who the real (YouTube name) and real H2O Delirious are." I say.

Delirious looked up at me with a evil grin. He launched up from the couch and walked out the door, me not to far from him.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a special treat for you guys, instead of getting someone cool to host, we grabbed to random people. So here is Jonathan Dennis and (y/n) (l/n)!" The announcer called out.

Delirious grabbed my hand and we walked out on stage. Everyone had a 'wtf' look on their face. Well except Luke (CaRtOoNz). He was amused, well he is the only one who knows what delirious looks like.

We got the the end of the stage,

And people started booing.

Omg guys! Almost to 100 parts! Yassssss! We can do it! Thank you for reading this, if you Weirdo's didn't, then I would of stopped like at part 4 tbh. So thank you.