H2O Delirious - snowed in

"Supppppppp." I hear.

I get up from my chair in my kitchen and walk to my office. I see Delirious came back on Skype from his 'mission' he had to do for his mom.

"How did the mission." I asked.

"The usual, but I'm going to add Evan, Marcel and Tyler in the call, they want to join."

"Fine by me."

One second it was super quiet, but when the other three idiots joined, it got super loud. Tyler and Marcel yelling at each other.

"My ears!" I scream out.

"Oh my god sorry (y/n), I forgot girls have sensitive ears." Marcel said.

I glared at him on Skype. He couldn't see it because I'm a masked gamer. That's why delirious and I are great friends. It's just I haven't seen him yet either.

"Alright! I'm having a Christmas party this year, and everyone is joining. I know Brock, Lui, Bryce, nogla, Craig, and Brian are going. So you guys joining?" Evan asked.

Marcel and Tyler said yes in a heartbeat.

But then it fell silent. It was up to me and Delirious now.

"Canada right?" I asked.

"Yup." Evan said.

"That's not far from Wisconsin, so I guess I'll go."

(I live in Wisconsin, so deal with it)

Marcel and Tyler cheered.

"I guess if (y/n) is going, I'll go." Delirious said.

Then it hit me. I'm going to see my crush for the first time!

"Great I'll see you guys all in a week!" Evan said before leaving the call.

Marcel and Tyler left, leaving a speechless delirious and I.

"I can't believe I said yes." Delirious said.

"Me either. But we can get through this obstacle together. If they don't like what they see then forget them. We are beautiful in the inside, bit the outside."

"Your right. Hey how about I fly out to wisconsin so we can drive to Canada together!"

"Sure why not, hurry up and book a flight."

"(Y/n), I already did."

--timeskip--

I'm sitting on a cold bench in the Appleton airport (true place).

I look around until I see a very tall man, super buff, and wearing a signature blue hoodie.

I grabbed my purse and ran up to him. I wrapped my arms around him, he chuckled a little and hugged me back.

"You are so much shorter then what I imagined." Delirious chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry." I say letting go from the hug.

"If we want to be there by tomorrow we should start driving up."

"Oh yes!"

I grabbed a rolling suitcase from delirious and guided him to my Tahoe. My dad loaned it to me.

I put Delirious's bag in the back, right next to mine.

"Do you want to drive or do you want me to?" I asked.

"I will, I guess that's fine."

--timeskip--

We made it to Canada. And let's just say one word about it. SNOWY!