Bryce Mquaid - Dared (part 1) ;)

Bryce's pov

Tyler, Craig, Delirious, Evan, and Marcel all came to my house for a guys night.

We did some good stuff. But right now we are playing the most horrifying game, truth or dare.

Right now it's up to Marcel asking Evan.

"Okay, Evan I dare you to Tweet a nice, long paragraph about how awesome I am." Marcel finally says.

"We have been waiting for about 7 minutes just for this!" Tyler yelled.

"Yes. Now Evan do it."

Evan grabbed and typed on his phone a few seconds.

After a good minute later all of our phones dinged. I grabbed mine and read Evans new tweet.

"Marcel is the nicest guy I know. He is just an awesome, hilarious guy..........

Sike, Marcel you suck! No dare is going to make me write anything good about you! Lol jk luv ya man, jk. Okay really jk." It said.

"Really Evan. That's not what I said." Marcel said.

"He did do the dare though. So he passed." Craig said.

Tyler, Delirious, and I agreed.

"Okay Evan who do you pick." Tyler said, clearly annoyed.

He looks at everyone at the room, but his gaze stops at me.

"Bryce, truth or dare." He says.

"Truth." I say.

"You said that the last fifty times! Be a man!" Delirious said.

"Fine. I guess Dare."

Evan gives me a long and creepy look.

"Give me your phone." He says.

I hand him my phone. He grabbed it and pressed around on it.

"Who is this in your contacts 'Coffee girl'?" Evan asked.

"She works at the coffee shop downtown. I meet her two days ago and she gave me her number." I say.

"Oh! Did she do that thing where she put her name and number on your cup of coffee!?!" Delirious asked.

I nodded at him.

"Did you guys flirt!?!?" Tyler asked, intrigued.

Tyler has weird mood swings..

"Kinda." I say.

"Okay! I have my dare. Bryce you have to prank this coffee girl song lyrics." Evan says smirking.

"Nope, I forfeit. I quit. I'm not playing. I'm out."

"To bad, I knew you wouldn't do that because your a good boy bryce. So I'm going to do it."

He nods towards Delirious and Tyler. Before I knew it I was tied to a chair with zip ties. I have no idea where they pulled the zip ties from.

"No don't, I swear to god! She won't talk to me now." I say.

"No brycie." Craig sang.

"Okay first lyrics are going." Marcel said.

They typed stuff into my phone. A good minute she didn't respond. Great now she won't ever talk to me.

(Y/n) pov

I sat there looking at my phone. Who would text me this.

Thank god the cafe is quite right now.

I sat at a table and stared at this unknown text.

Am I out of my head, am I out of my mind?

I read that over and over again.

Who is this and what do you want?

If only you knew the bad things in life

I'm pretty sure I know enough, who is this?

Don't think that I can explain it, what can I say, it's complicated

What do you need to explain?

No matter what you see, don't matter what you do. I only wanna do bad things to you

Um. Are you okay? Your freaking me out. How did you get my number

So good, that you can't explain it. What can I say, it's complicated.

What is so complicated!

Nothing's that bad, if it feels good. So you come back, like I knew you would. And we're both wild. And the nights young.

Um okay who really are you?

And your mind drum. Breath you to my face numb, drop it down to the base drum. I got what you dream bout

And what is that

Nails scratch at my back tat, eyes close when you scream out, and you keep me in with those hips, while my teeth sink into those lips.

Who are you oh my god! I will delete your number.

While your bodys giving me life. And you suffocate my kiss.

Are you like my Ex?

And you said I want you forever even when were not together

I have never said that in my life

Scars on my body, so I can take you wherever

What are you on about?

I can't explain it, I love the pain, and I love the way that your breath numbs me like novacaine and we are, always high. Keep it strange.

Tell me what you want to say so I can get on with my life!

Let me paint a picture, counter by the kitchen, nothing but your heals on. Your my pretty little fiction, and I'm that voice inside your head. That keeps telling you to listen to all the bad things I say.

I have no idea what you are talking about! Are you sure you have the right person?

The way we love is so unique, and when we touch I'm shivering. And no one has to get it, just you and me. Cause were just living between the sheets.

Oh my god! I'm going to find you!

I can't explain it, it's complicated

What!?

The strange person didn't even respond to my text.

-bryces pov-

I'm pretty sure I had a flushed face. They were reading everything out.

"Bryce, I'm going to keep your phone for a while. I'm going to get you and this girl together." Evan said.

Tyler released me, so I quickly ran towards Evan.

But, of course Delirious and Marcel held me back.

"Darn you muscle men." I say.

What was that song? ;)

Next part could be a song if your choice, so comment a good song for part two.