Daithi De Nogla- Lier lier

I know this is requested, I kinda changed it up. Also I would have put your name in it, it's just I forgot to ask you. Also I'm writing this at my house with no wifi.

Jackipoo- You still coming?
Me- Yes chill out!
Jackipoo- The stream is waiting for you.
Me- I know! Chill out jack! I see your house. Wait who owns that white car?
Jackipoo- That's my brother David. He's a youtuber also.
Me- ah, I'm knocking now.

Before my knuckle could hit the door, it was open. My green haired best friend was standing in front of me with a stupid grin.

"Sup!" I said.

He pulled me into a hug.

With him being tall (is he tall idk) I was literally like in a cacoon.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Jack says pulling me through the door.

"Yes, it actually has been. A month now." I said.

"Oh my god! The stream!"

We started walking to the living room.

"David, I hope ye kept the stream going." Jack yelled.

"Don't ye worry!" A deep males voice responds.

We make it to the living room, and I see another tall irish man. Unlike jack this guy was hot!

"David, this is (y/n)!" Jack says.

David looks at me and held out his hand. I shook it and we shared a friendly smile.

"Okay! Let's get the questions on!" Jack said clapping his hands.

We all stood in front of the camera, me being in the middle.

"First question, (y/n) how do you feel to be in between two tall people." Jack read.

"Short! Totally short!" I laughed.

"Oh, this is surprising. Someone is asking David a personal question."

"Oh god,no thank ye" David said walking out of camera frame.

I pulled David back into frame. And held him there.

"He is going to do this. I do not want to leave this place without juicy information!" I said.

"Ye ready?" Jack asks David.

"No." David responded.

"Yes he is." I laughed.

"Okay, no backing out. Do you believe in love at first sight?" Jack asks.

"Oh easy, ye. Is that it?" David asks.

"No."

"Uh."

"This person continued. They said 'i asked this because I saw a slight smile come on to your face when you saw (y/n) come into the room. And when you shook her hand you were turning pink.'"

I let go of david. Taking a few steps away.

"I don't know what your talking about. I smiled because she looked so happy when she walked in. And the reason I turned pink is because I'm a shy person! God!" David freaked out.

My expression changed. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"You are so adorable." I said while letting go.

David looked at me in a questionable​ expression.

David's POV

My god, she just called me adorable. She is the more adorable person. I lied about that.

I smiled because she is hot!

And I got flustered because her hands were so soft. And she smelt like (favorite smell).

I'm an amazing lier.

Arnt I?