Basically i do wrk-Jinn (part 3)

Clark. ∆
            |

I woke up. I put my head up quickly and looked at the chair. There I saw him, Marcel.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hey." He says.

There was a short pause.

"I dont think the wish worked." I say.

"The wish doesn't work until 15 hours of putting the wish out there. It's stupid i know." Marcel says.

"I can't believe I did that! I'm so stupid! I don't even want you to leave to be honest."

He looks at me shocked.

"Wow miss (y/n) has a sweet side!" Marcel says sarcastically.

I throw a pillow at him. But he catches it.

-time skip-

Marcel is sitting on the kitchen counter as I make some chocolate chip cookies.

"Is chocolate good?" Marcel asks.

"It's better than good." I say.

There was a knock at the door. I wiped my hands and went towards the door. Of course Marcel followed me.

I opened the door and saw luke. He is really popular at school.

"Hello." I say.

"I was wondering if you would like to accompany me and go to a movie!" He asks.

"Luke I'm sorry I'm not the movie type of person. I'm more like a video game person."

"Oh thank god! You are way different than any other girl. Here is my gamer tag I'll send you and invite in an hour!"

"Sounds good!"

I closed the door.

"What a dork!" Marcel says scared.

"He's fine. He's actually a nice guy. We had math and art together. We always were set together." I say.

"I can't believe I've been here for three days. I'm going to get in so much trouble!"

"Feels like years."

"Your already making gray hair form on my head."

"Hey!"

I pull the cookies out of the oven and place them on the counter.

"I wish you could try some of these. I'm one of the best cooks in this city too!" I say.

"The best or the worst." Marcel jokes.

I hit him with the spatula.

I clean up my mess and go to my room. I start up to console and play a little gta.

"Hey we have these games back at my world. This is the only fun thing in our world!" Marcel says.

"Call of duty?" I ask.

"Sure!"

I put in the disk and hand Marcel a controller. We played 2v2. And we were winning.

But then I got Luke's friend request. He invited me to a game and a party.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi! Wait who is this second player of yours?" Luke asks.

"Little girl next door."

"Start the game!" Marcel says in a girl voice.

We all played a 3v3. And of course we were winning.