Terrorisor- Requested

Requested by Deliri0uslyEvil

Liz's Pov

Once my car came to a full stop, I lept out of it. I have to drive an hour for work, like come on.

I unlocked my door, and standing by the door was a huge stuffed bear.

I grabbed the letter it was holding. Of course it has to be Brian, this is like his 15th note for the two years we been together.

I shut my door as I open the folded letter.

Liz,

Hello my beautiful girlfriend! I know our anniversary is tomorrow, so I wanna do something special for you.

So meet me at (restaurant) tomorrow night. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Oh and bring all of the letters I gave you through these great years we been together.

Brian,

Also sorry it's short, love you though.

I finished the letter as I got to my room.

He's never wrote a note like that before, his other notes were longer, and love filled.

Oh well.

I put the note in the little box, which were filled with the other notes. Guess I'll see him tomorrow.

-TIME SKIP-

I stepped out of my car, taking in the view of the restaurant. I have never been here due to it being so expensive.

I walked in the doors, the box of letters close to my side.

"Reservation?" A male with a long beard asks.

"She's with me." A familiar voice says behind me.

I couldn't see who it was due to the person was dragging me to a table. I got sat down, and I got a look at the person.

"Marcel! What are you doing here!? Where is brian?!" I ask.

"Sh. Don't speak, do you have the letters?" He asks.

I set the box on the table.

"Now, you have to do something. Put the letters in order. The oldest on bottom and the newest on top." Marcel said from across the table.

I gave him a look before doing what I was told. About three minutes later the pile was finished.

"Okay, now. I'm going to do something." Marcel said standing up.

He walked besides me and moved the papers. Now they were side by side and a small corner of the letters were showing.

"Now go one by one and spell the word out." Marcel said.

I looked down at the letters and saw letters in the corners of them.

The oldest letter started with a w. Okay this will be easy.

"W.i.l.l. y.o.u. m.a.r.r.y m.e.?" I spelled out.

"What does it say?" Marcel asked.

"Will you marry me?" I ask.

Marcel turns around and behind me was Brian on one knee.

"So? Will you marry me?" Brian asks nervously.

"Of course!" I said running into his arms.

All around us people clapped, this is the best moment of my life!

I'm sorry, that sucked. I imagined it to come out better. But there to go my friend.