Wildcat- Goodbye (part ²)

Part two to All Thanks to Brock

Your Pov

It's been about two months since the incident. It was rough when I started living with Brock.

First off all I had on me was my phone and the clothes on my back and the few clothes I packed in my suitcase.

Tyler keeps messaging me long texts, sending me flowers. All that junk to come back.

But he has to understand he abused me, I had to get out of there as fast as I could.

"Babe you ready?" I hear.

And that. Evan has helped me through this, and he asked me out. He's like my dream boyfriend to be honest. Strong, handsome, smart, video game player, and did I say he was hot?!

I walked out from the bathroom and saw Brock and Evan sitting on the couch.

"I guess I'm ready." I sigh out.

"Don't worry, we will be there every second of the way." Evan says pulling me into a hug.

We walked out to Evans car and we all got in. Of course i had to sit in the back because Brock said shotgun before me.

"Are you ready?" Brock asks.

I just ignore him and look out the window.

I'm going to talk to Tyler for the first time in a month. The last time I saw him was when I walked out. I'm really worried, he hasn't been skyping with the Vanoss crew. All he plays with is jiggly panda.

Here goes nothing

Tyler's Pov

Brock texted me this morning saying that they are coming over.

Why would she want to see me? I was so mean to her.

I guess losing someone really opens your eyes.

I am so mad at myself.

Sometimes I feel like a clown, can't wash off my makeup.

She wanted to be just like her parents. Happily married and on good terms. I vowed to her I would make that happen. The life she wanted, it was gone. Prince charming I wasn't.

I heard a car door slam.

I quickly walk to the door and look out. Evan is in the U.S? But then I see (y/n) and Evan link hands.

No?

Is she?

I must be seeing something?

Right?

I unlock and open the door for them to walk in. (Y/n) gives me no eye contact, but Evan and Brock stare right at me.

No words were spoken, and it was awkward.

"We're here to pick up Miss. (L/n) stuff." Brock says.

The three of them walk up to my bed room. Whoo thank god I cleaned it.

I followed them to the room.

"Can I speak to her, alone?" I say.

"No." Evan and Brock say.

"It's okay, just go, I'll be out in a second." (Y/n) says.

The boys mumbled a few words before leaving the room and shutting the door.

I turn to (y/n) , she was putting her clothes into a duffle bag.

"How you holding up?" She asks with out looking at me.

"Waking up to kiss you when nobody's there. The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air, it's hard. I'm so sorry for what I did." I admit.

"Tyler that was the past, okay. So just forget it. Just please don't worry about me. Make a future, remember that, not your past. Your not that kind of man anymore. Go find another girl."

"I can't. And I don't know why."

"Tyler I still love you, it's just not that much anymore."

"If I told you I love you, would it make you wanna stay. I'm sorry for the way I hurt you and making you walk away."

"Tyler it's fine."

"I'll do anything to have you here again. Please just give me one more chance."

"No, Tyler I can't."

" I know you got somebody new now, is he the reason?"

"Yes it is."

"Why."

She zips up her duffle bag and puts it over her shoulder. She walked up to me.

She planted a kiss on my lips.

I could tell it was over, when her lips met mine.

"Don't ruin your friendship with Evan and Brock." She says.

There wan an emptiness in her voice.  Hesitation when she smiled.

She didn't have to say a word, it was just so plain to see. She found what she been looking for, and. I knew it wasn't me.

She locked eyes with me, her lips formed her cute smile. But I knew it wasn't for me.

"Don't smile at me if it aint what you mean." I say.

We lock eyes for one more time before she left.

And I saw goodbye in her eyes.

"Guess I have to kill Evan now." I say to myself in a creepy voice.

I know it's bad.

Mixed lyrics in there.

This town- Niall Horan
Good bye in her eyes-Zac brown Band
Stay-florida Georgia Line.