Ohmwrecker - song

I'm sorry for what your about to read. I know is stupid. But is based off of a country song. Whoever guesses it first I'll give them a shout out.

I'm in a public server on Gta. I'm at the gun store getting some RPG'S. Gonna blow some stuff. Plus I'm really bored.

One I get a good amount I get in my zentorno and drive to a clothes store. I change into a white dress. I don't know why but I just feel like it. My tanned gta skin looks good with it.

Once I was done with my outfit I decided to go to the board walk. I love that spot.

I drove to it. A person was close but they probably won't bug me. Hopefully. I walk over to the railing and look at the water. I saw the white dot coming closer to me on my mini map. It got me thinking.

"Hey, I know I don't know you but I'd kinda like a shot." I hear someone say.

I turn my camera and see a gta man with his sleeves rolled up and he had a red sock mask. His name was ohmwrecker.

"I saw you comin over, I already thought it over and ok, so now what?" I say.

He walks over to me.

"Well I got a car." He says pointing to his super car.

"There's something at least is a start." I say.

"It's better than nothing. I ain't in no hurry but I'm ready when you are."

"Where do you think all this is going."

"There ain't no way of knowing, I guess I hadn't thought it through that far, but I got a car."

So I walked over to his car and got in. He got in the drivers side. We drove all the way through town. I never said stop and he never asked why.

We drove in the night out of the city.

"I'd give anything to never go back there. I could use a change but I don't even know where to begin" I say.

"Well I got a car." He says.

We drive in a mountain and just sit there. He then drives to a white apartment. It then started raining so we both went into the apartment.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask.

"Well I got a car." He says.

"There's something you think it'll start?"

"It's already running got your things in the back and I'm ready when you are."

"Are you sure it will get us where were going?"

"If there's one thing girl it's gotten us this far and I don't mean to hurry but I'm ready when you are."

We both get in the car and he drives us both into the water and we drown.

We both bursted into laughter.

Words: 474

So stupid i know. But what's the song?