Wildcat- Pig (story 1)

"let's go window shopping!" My friend Sarah says.

We live in Los Santos and Los Santos has a bunch of stores lined up next to each other. So Sarah and I just like to look at each shop.

"Let's go!" I say.

"Don't forget the dog!" My mom yells from upstairs.

I call my golden lab over. He is just a puppy right now. His name is comet. (Lol my dog.)

I clip his leash on and we head out if the door.

We walk a good mile until we make it to the stores. We always stop at a cafe and grab some fudge. And the guy at the desk always has a treat for comet.

"I can't believe this cafe is closing. Where are we going to get our fudge?" Sarah asks.

"I don't care right now. Just savor the flavor." I say.

"Yes!"

Comet starts pulling on the leash. Even though he is tiny he can pull me pretty far.

He pulled me into a ally in between stores.

"Comet!" I say.

I try to pull him towards me but he was stronger. But then he stopped. He stopped in front of a cage. With a tiny pig inside it. The pig started oinking and did little twirls. It was quite cute. But it was dirty.

"Come here piggy." I say.

I grab him out of the cage and cradle him in my arms. Sarah grabs comets leash.

"Who would leave a cute pig out here." I say.

"I don't know. He has cute eyes!" Sarah says.

"Yeah."

"Let's go back to your house."

We quickly get back to my house. Not worrying about the stares we are getting.

I quickly walk up to my room. I saw my mom curling her hair, probably has a meeting tonight with rich people.

Once Sarah came in my room I shut the door. I put the pig in my bathroom and shut the door. My mom then opened my bedroom door.

"I'm going out tonight. The real estate has a party for the new owners. So I'll see you later sweety." Mom says.

"Okay mom. See you later. Love ya!" I say.

She shuts the door. And goes down the steps. I go in the bathroom, piggy was asleep in the tub.

"Do you think he is owned by anyone?" Sarah asks.

"I'm not sure." I say.

I see his eyes open. He sniffs the air then gets up. I pick him up and wrap a towel around him. I bring him in the kitchen and feed him carrots. I even found a old pancake, he ate it. It was so adorable!

"I'm going to go. My brother has a stupid soccer game tonight and I have to go." Sarah says.

"Okay. I'll call you in the morning." I say.

"Okay. Bye piggy!"

He did a little oink. We both laughed.

She left so I went into the living room with piggy and started the movie, (movie of choice). I've seen it like seven times, best movie ever!

-time skip-

After the movie was done I decided to get some sleep. But I got a text from my mom "I'm staying over at Jenny's house tonight. Don't worry I'm alright. Just drank to much. Sweet dreams!". I just laughed at the message and turned off my phone. I layed piggy on my bed and I changed into pajamas. But then the house phone started ringing.