Vanoss- Porch

Noglas brother looks more like Brian xD

I stood on the porch, staring into the eyes of the love of my life. I do love him, it's just he yelled at me. Saying some pretty harsh stuff last night.

"Guess this means your sorry, your standing at my door. Guess this means you take back all you said before. Like how much you wanted anyone but me." I said leaning against the door frame.

"I do take back all I said, that's why I came here!" Evan said staring at his feet.

"You said you'd never come back, but here you are again. Wanna know why?"

"I do!"

"We belong together now. Forever reunited here somehow. You got a peice of me, and honestly my life would suck without you."

"My life would suck without you also!"

" Maybe I was stupid, for telling you good bye. Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight."

"No, this isn't your fault, I started the fight."

"I know that I got issues, but your pretty messed up too. Either way I found out I'm nothing without you."

"I love you so much, you have no idea what I would do without you."

"Being with you is so disfunctional. I really shouldn't miss you but I can't let you go."

"I don't want you to let me go."

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug.

"My life would suck without you." I whispered.