I am Wildcat- Monster

Tyler's POV

I smiled as I put down my napkin. I look across the table to see my girlfriend of one year.

"What do we rate this place today?" i ask.

"Eleven out of ten." (Y/n) says.

"I guess I can work with that. You ready to go?"

I got out of my seat and put on my jacket.

"Where we headed to now?" I ask.

"I was thinking home. I have term papers due tomorrow, so I was just going to finish those. " (Y/n) says.

"How come we always go to my house, I have never seen your house! I don't care that you're a hoarder or something. I still love you!"

"I just want to do my term papers."

"(Y/n), you either tell me what your hiding or I leave this relationship."

She stops for a second, pondering. She then looks up to me.

"This thing might want to leave the relationship." She says.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"Let's go."

-TIME SKIP-

I stood in the living room of my girlfriend's house for the first time. It's weird because nothing is wrong.

"What's so bad?" I ask, "it's beautiful in here!"

"That's what I want you to see, you ready for what I don't want you to see."

"Well yeah."

I follow her downstairs. We walk into a room with marks all on the walls, like tally marks.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I've marked every person I have ever killed." (Y/n) sighs out.

"And how many is-"

"243."

"What!"

"The secret side of me I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it."

She said that as she started to chain her arms and legs up to the wall. What is happening?

"So stay away from me, the beast is ugly. I feel the rage and I can't hold it. It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls. It comes awake and I can't control it." (Y/n) said as she held her head.

"Where is this beast?" I ask.

"In my body, in my head. Why won't somebody come and save me from this? Make it end."

"I'll try to help you."

"I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I most confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmares just begun."

"What does that mean?"

"It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp. There's no escape. It wants my soul it wants my heart."

"Everything will be okay! I promise."

She looked up at me with black eyes, "no one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream or maybe it's inside of me. Stop this monster."

(Y/n) dropped on to the ground and every bone in her body started breaking. I stumbled a bit, not knowing what to do.

After five minutes she stopped. Hair grew on her arm as she started yanking on the chains.

"Tyler, I can't control it. You have to kill me." (Y/n) says.

"I can't, I don't want to." I say.

"There is a gun in the cabinet behind you. Kill me, the monster is stronger and hungry. He will kill a lot of people. If you kill me I will be free."

"But you will be dead!"

"Just do it!"

The monster already had it's legs free from the chains. Now they were working on the legs.

I quickly run towards the cabinet and grab out the gun that (y/n) told me about.

Once I grabbed it I turned around. I was facing a wolf that's about half my size.

"Kill it! It's not your girlfriend anymore." My mind said.

I closed my eyes as I shot the wolf dead in the head.

She felt like a monster, and I saved her.

Anyone know that song? I love it.

Also when this book is completed I'm going to edit it, a lot. Then I'll make a book two of one-shots.