Lui calibre-Acts of kindness

"okay mom I see you later." I say before stepping on the bus.

I make my way to the back of the bus, but of course saying morning to Pat my bus driver before.

I find a open seat and set my backpack on the ground, then my hockey gear bag besides me.

I live pretty far from school, so I usually pop in earbuds and listen to music, I also sleep. But today I felt like I shouldn't. So I just stared out of the window. Watching trees pass by.

But when we stopped at a house with like seven kids I saw a siloet of a small animal limping.

It looked like a cat. A black cat too, like Halle, my cat that got lost a year ago.

While the mom was saying bye to her fourth kid I ran to the front of the bus and ran off. I went to where the cat was, and it was indeed hurt and it was indeed my Halle. I scooped her up in my jacket and ran back on the bus. And nobody saw me, well I'm used to that, I'm a nobody.

I sat back in my seat an opened my jacket a little. And Halles head popped out. Her big green eyes stated into my (e/c) ones.

She was puring softly. Which made me cuddle closer to her. I missed her so much.

-Time skip-

I haven't thought this through. So I put my backpack on normally. One hand was holding Halle, and the other one had my super, heavy, hockey gear. Tough it up (y/n)!

I got off the bus. Oh and yes, I'm not cool enough to have a car even though I'm a senior.

I make it to my high-school wing and I go to the lunch room, where (friend name) should be. But I don't see her/him yet.

"Hey look! It's a pussy and a cat!" I hear behind me.

I turn around and see the most popular boy Evan with his gang.

"Yes Evan, now have a good day." I say.

I tried walking away but I had to drop my gear bag. Which made it easier for the Vanoss crew to surround me.

"Where did you find it? Back at your box of a home?" Tyler says.

"No Tyler, now have a good day." I say trying to push past him.

Keyword was try. Tyler is built to stop a truck. I'm sure his muscles are trying to rip out of his chest, screaming for help.

David, the tall beast. Comes after me, holding out his hands to grab Halle. Halle got scared and hid her head in my jacket.

"David! Guys just stop!" I hear.

Lui, David's best friend walks in front of me and sheilds me.

"Just leave her alone. You guys have been doing this since sixth grade. Come on (y/n) I'll drive you to your house to drop your adorable kitty off." Lui says.

The crew makes a hole for us to walk through. I quickly make my way out.

"Here let me help you." Lui says grabbing my hockey bag out of my hands.

"Thank you, thank you alot." I say.

"Hey, when I beautiful maiden calls for help. A prince has to help her."

"Oh great, one of these goofs."

But I mumbled that, hoping he didn't hear me.

Short and horrible, great!