Moo Snuckle- Hockey game

My boyfriend and I are going to our first hockey game! Brock is going to pick me up soon.

I had on my YouTube shirt and over it is a hockey jersey.

The game is Minnesota wild vs the Pittsburgh penguin's.

So wilds!

I heard a honk outside. So Brock must be here already. I lock my house up and get in the car with Brock.

I greet him with a kiss.

"Hey." Brock says.

"Hi!" I say.

He pulls out of my driveway and drives towards the Hockey arena.

We get there and park next to a big black truck. I get out and go to the back of Brock's car waiting for him.

About 4 males jump out of the truck and all stare at me as the walk by. One even grabbed my hand and kissed it.

They walked away and Brock comes behind the car with me.

"Here." He says.

He hands me a blanket. It had a YouTube symbol on it.

"Where did you find this?" I ask.

"Secret." Brock says.

He holds out his hand and I take it. We walk to the arena hand in hand. We stop at the entrance and Brock hands the ticket man the tickets.

"Enjoy nice game." The man says.

"Thanks good luck." I say.

I stop and laugh at what I said. It sounded like I wished him luck like he was playing. Brock laughed at me to.

"Let's go. Where are we sitting?" I ask.

"Front row. Next to the wilds dug out."  Brick says.

"Nice seats." I say.

We walk to our seats and sit down. I cuddle up next to Brock and lay the blanket on the both of us.

The game started and the wilds were winning. 6:3.

It's half time now. The Hockey players leave and go to their locker room. Everybody gets up and stretches. Including Brock and I.

I pull Brock into a big hug.

"Thanks for bringing me here!" I say.

"Well I love you." He says

"I love you too."

We lean in for a kiss.

When we pulled apart all the lights turned off. Some people pulled out their phones. We left our phones in the car.

"Brock what's happening?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. Entertainment?" Brock says.

I poke him in the stomach.

Then we heard gun shots and then all the lights turned back on. About 10 men in all black were on the ice. Then all had guns in their hands.

I held Brock's hand. Those were then men that we parked next to. I can tell by the clothes.

The man looked around, like they were looking for something. I held my breath as they looked past me, but their gaze stopped at me.

I tried getting closer to Brock.

Two if the men hopped over the edge from the rink and the audience. One man grabbed me and one pointed a gun at Brock.

"No!" I say.

I tried getting out of the man's grip. But it was to strong. The man holding Brock knocked Brock down to his knees. And the gun was still pointed at him.

The man holding me threw me on the ice. I slid to the center of the rink. A man stepped on my stomach.

"Well arnt you a beautiful lady?" The man says.

His foot kept on getting harder on my stomach.

I looked over at Brock and I saw him yelling at the man holding him down.

"Well looks like your boyfriend is angry." The man says.

"What do you want!" I say.

"When I saw you by your car. I knew you were the one. You took my breath away. I fell in love with you today. And I will make you mine." The man says.

He got down on his knees. And he still kept me down by sitting on me.

"Brock!" I yell.

He had the man in a head lock. He looked at me shocked.

"Nope. Don't look at him. Look at your husband." The man says.

He grabs my hand and slide a ring on it. Don't ask me where is came from.

I heard a helicopter outside.

"Looks like someone called help." The man says.

He put a twisty tie on my hands and picked me up. He pushed me to walk forward.

"Men. Come on. We're getting out of here." The man says

"Corey! The cops have this place surrounded." Another man says.

"I know!"

So that man's name is Corey huh?

They pushed me outside and they let the people in the audience out too. So we were hidden in a crowd of people.

Corey put a gun in my back.

"No attention." He says.

They make it to the black truck. I get thrown in the back seat. And the three people get in. Corey gets in the drivers seat.

They pulled out of the parking lot. But thank god a cop car or two were following us.

"Men! Shoot at them!" Corey yells.

"We can't! You didn't even give us bullets." A man says.

"Steve switch spots."

A man sitting next to me and Corey switch spots. The cops were shooting at us so I kept my head down.

Corey opened a side door and grabbed me. He pushed me into the bed of the truck. Corey then got on the bed too.

He made me stand up and he stood behind me.

"If you shoot you will kill her! Our hostage!" Corey says.

He starts kissing me neck. I tried pulling away but he put a gun to my back.

I saw Brock's car behind the cops. Yes!

"Now your going to walk to the end of the truck bed and climb over the back.' Corey says.

So I do. I see the road under me. Corey is still behind me. He starts shooting the cops. But he keeps hitting the hood.

"Oh my god." Corey yells.

The cop car goes right behind the truck. The cop is telling me to get on it.

Corey shoots the cop and the cops body must of hit the gas because it hit the back of the truck. It made me loose my balance so I fell on the glass of the cop car.

The truck pulled out of the way. So the cop car sped up, right to a big lake.

The car went right into the lake. And I started sinking. It's hard to swim with your hands tied.

I started sinking farther in the water.

My breath was going out.

But I saw Brock swimming down towards me. He picked me up and brought me out of the water.

I used the rest of my strength to bring Brock into a kiss.

This story is so stupid! I know. I wrote it fast because my phone was about to die.

Words:1133