Scorpio (f) x Taurus (m) Why Did You Have To Die?

Scorpio's pov

I cried watching my boyfriend sitting in the jail cell curled up in a ball. He shouldn't be in here not after what he did.
~Flashback~
After diner Tar and I were walking through the park hand in hand. I was giggling at some joke he said when I felt something cold against my back, I froze in shock.
  "Give me all your money and valuables." A man said from behind me "And no one gets hurt."
Something took over me, I don't know why I did it, but I turned around and swung at the man. The gun went off and I felt pain in the chest. I fell to the ground as the man ran off.
  Tar held me in his arms as he picked up the gun that was on the ground. He aimed at the running man and shot him.
  "Stay will me." He said cupping my cheek "Come on Scorpio."
  "Kiss it all better." I said smiling "I love you."
~end of flashback~

  The cops arrested him even if it was in defense cause he had killed the man. It was fucking messed up. I watched him gently fall asleep asking not to be alone.
  "You never will be love." I muttered kissing his head "You may not be able to see me but I'll always be here with you."
  Tears nearly filled my eyes when I saw him smiling in his sleep.