Scorpio (f) x Capricorn (m) Stuck In Here With You

Scorpio's pov

  Sometimes I hate my friends! First I was dragged to a party I didn't wanna go to, then we were playing seven minutes in heaven and I got picked with my enemy/crush who hates my guys, and now I'm stuck in a closet with him.
  We stayed silent for the descent minutes waiting for the door to open but in never did. I banged on it yelling at my friends.
  "You're not leaning that room!" Gemini yelled a tad drunk "Till you you tell each other your feelings!"
  "Damn you!" I yelled "Gem you are dead when I get out of here!"
"So you like me?" Capricorn asked, I sighed and nodded "Good."
He smirked before leaning in and kissing me causing me to freeze in shock.
"Cause Scorpio." He muttered in my ear "I like you too."
The door opened and I saw all my friends staring at us smiling. I told Gem she was dead and started to charge towards her. Cap grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.
"No killing tonight." He chuckled "Now let's go somewhere more private. Later guys."
I was a blushing mess mouthing to Aqua to help me. She mouthed sorry and I was taken by Cap out of the house.
He set me down next to his truck kidding me once more. I guess being stuck with him wasn't so bad.