Leo (f) x Aries (m) Don't Touch Me!

Leo's pov

  I was having another one of my panic attacks in the middle of class. I stood up and my math teacher looked at me confused as I ran out crying. I fell against my locker and hugged my legs and tried to calm down my breathing.
"Leo!" A voice yelled as foot steps were heard running my direction "What's wrong?" 
  "Get away!" I cried "Don't touch me!"
  "Babe.." Aries said worried as he sat down next to me "Another attack?"
  "I said get away!" I sobbed "Why don't you listen!"
  "Cause I know you need me here." He muttered "I won't touch you but I'm not leaving you here. Just breathe okay."
  I nodded my head before I leaned my head against my locker and took a deep breath. I could feel my heart beating fast and I just wanted to scratch something. I want thinking and tried to claw at my arm when it was grabbed.
  "Breathe" Aries said "Hurting yourself isn't gonna help. Focus on my voice and remember that I'm here."
  "I'm sorry." I cried "I'm sorry I get like this!"
  "You can't control it." He muttered pulling me into his arms and kissing my head "Listen to my heart and just know that I got you and won't let anything or anyone hurt you. Just breathe."