Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Wolves

(Lemon also long one shot)
Aquarius's pov

I was pissed. So it's okay for Scorpio to get mad at me because I was hanging out with one of my guy friends and he had kissed my head. But he can go turn right around and go kiss some other girl and act like nothing had happened.
I toke my friends advice and avoided him for a few days. Ignoring his calls and texts, him banging on my apartment door. I just needed time to think.
It was karaoke night and I knew I couldn't get out of it. It was this tradition we had done for five years. Every month my eleven friends and I would go hang out and sing. Well usually the girls would and the guys would just watch. I sighed knowing Scorpio would be there.
Over the week I had been avoiding Scorpio I realized that even after seeing him kissing that girl I still loved him. I sighed as I walked past him onto the stage picking the song I had decided on.

Wolves are watching me, all they want is to cut my breathing.
They're the cause of my first collapse but this is the aftermath.
Claws are crushing me, now I've learned to shut my feelings down.
Don't cry, I won't cry. Please someone tell me why

My friends looked up at me in concern and Scorpio stared at me with worry in his eyes.

I needed you to surround the whole of me
Foolishly waiting for hours and now it's nearly morning.
The wolves are wearing me down, I'd love to change the fact that
I need you now, I'm not shutting you out.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I sung my heart out. I wanted him to know I was sorry for avoiding him. He needed to know.

Like animals they hunt you through the pain and you will run away, run run away.
But is there a turn to take ? The night is young, you got a thick breath of air within your lungs.
I plan to fight 'cause things were always right when

I saw my friend Pisces who knew everything that was going on with me whispered something to Scorpio when he asked her a question. I watched his hands curl up into fists before he looked back up at me. I could see pain, anger, and worry in his eyes.

I needed you to surround the whole of me
Foolishly waiting for hours and now it's nearly morning.
The wolves are wearing me down, I'd love to change the fact that
I need you now, I'm not shutting you out.

I said I was over with you and I'll be better now
I just saw myself as one to walk away and not turn around
The strangest thing is, just now I'm realizing

I walked down the stage and stood in front of Scorpio with tears in my eyes as I sung.

I needed you to surround the whole of me
Foolishly waiting for hours and now it's nearly morning.
The wolves are wearing me down, I'd love to change the fact that
I need you now, I'm not shutting you out.

The mic fell out of my hands as I finished the song and I hugged him tight. His arms slowly went around my body as I cried.
"We need to talk." He muttered kissing my head "When I take you home."
I nodded my head slowly before turning to watch Cancer and Leo go up to sing.
I sat in the car quietly as Scorpio drove me home. When we got to my apartment he helped me out before walking me over to my door. He grabbed the keys from my hand and unlocked the door before pushing me in and locking the door behind him.
"So." He sighed "I learned why you were mad. So listen one that was my ex girlfriend who kissed me. Two why didn't you tell me when you found out instead of avoiding me. And three you should know by now that I would never cheat on you. I love you more than anything Aquarius."
"I was scared.." I muttered before he lifted up my chin "I didn't wanna believe you were cheating on me. So I locked myself up to think. And I realized even after finding out about the kiss that I couldn't stay mad at you forever. Cause I can't live without you. I can't shut you out of my life no matter what."
He didn't say a word. He wrapped his arms around my waist before lifting me up and kissing my lips. Scorpio carries me to my bedroom and tossed me onto my bed. He hovered over my body before smashing his lips onto mine.
His hands roomed over my body before his hand slid under my shirt lifting it up slowly. He pulled back from the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head throwing it across the room. His lips slowly trailed down my neck down my collarbone towards my chest. He kissed right above my breasts before unhooking my bra and throwing it away from my body.
I whimpered up at him seeing that I was half naked and he still had all his clothes on. I reached over tugging on his shirt and he grabbed my wrists trapping them above my head.
"I wasn't allowed to see or touch you for a week." He growled kissing my neck "It's only fair if you can't touch me till I say so."
I wanted to protest but I knew I put him through a lot during that week. I sighed before he let go of my hands. I watched him take off his shirt before he went back to kissing me again. His hands went to my jeans and I felt him slowly undo them and slide them off my body as he kissed my lips. He pulled my panties off soon after and I felt one of his fingers enter me.
I moaned into the kiss as he slowly began pumping his finger in and out of me adding two more. After a few more minutes of sweet torture he pulled back and I watched him pulled off his jeans and boxers.
Scorpio allowed me to wrap my arms around his neck as he slowly slid into me. He gave me a moment to adjust before he started to thrust into me.
His hands trailed up my body and cupped my breasts squeezing them as he went back to kissing me. I moaned as he thrusted harder into me.
He slid his hands away from my breasts and slowly went down grabbing my ass. He gave it a hard squeeze as he trusted deeper into me. I gave out a load moan as I felt myself cum.
He smirked down at me before going faster and kissing my lips once more. He pulled out a few minutes later and came on my stomach.
"I love you." He muttered kissing my lips "Never forget it."
"I love you too." I said looking into his eyes "I promise to never forget your love for me."
"Good." He smirked "Now let's get you cleaned up shall we."
I smiled up at him before he helped me up and led me to the bathroom.